Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Inscripting profit making.

I put up loads of herbs I've farmed over the few weeks prior to 3.0 and AH'd them before the shutdown of that night, woke up next morning with 500g (From what I believe the server was only up for an hr at this time) went to tafe, came home to 1200g i farmed more herbs and threw them up fast, around 9pm AEST +10:00 time on Oceanic server and I was sitting at 2000g with only 1/3-1/2 of the herbs sold. Went to bed at 11pm I checked and was at 2300g, next morning checked and was at around 2850g just from herbs I've sold.

Next day I started leveling inscription on my druid (which is why i farmed most herbs to start with) but decided selling herbs would make me a huge income so i farmed herbs on my druid whilst leveling inscription i sold glyphs for 1-5g under the AH price and where there was none on AH i was selling for 25-75g depending how good my guild and i thought they were. I helped guildies for free with glyphs and ones they didnt want or left overs i made 1200g by the end of that night, next day learnt the levitation minor glyph for priests n made around 500g within an hour selling for 50-75g each.

At the end of the week I made almost 5000g which i blew 2500g on enchants n gems for 68 druid, my 70 holy priest n 70 lock for pvp gear etc. and the other 2500g added with what i had left over from buying epic flying on my priest i bought epic flight form on druid as soon as it hit 70 was quite a week =D
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Inscripting profit making.

I'm not sure what other Inscriptors are experiencing on their servers, but any glyphs relating to warriors on mine are near impossible to sell. I see many listed at between 45-75 silver, and they aren't shifting. Perhaps warriors are more discerning buyers than the rest of us!

I guess it doesn't help that the AH is absolutely saturated with glyphs. Perhaps the market will even out as WotLK is released and people concentrate more on leveling.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.