Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: My badly geared ret paladin topped bg kills. screenshots included

Reality check: My badly geared ret paladin has topped bgs before 3.0. My holy paladin has led bgs in both healing and kills at the same time pre 3.0. My shadowpriest topped bgs in 2.0 wearing blues + FSW.

Topping bgs = kill ninjaing and spamming moves in peoples faces.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

sadly i cant upload my screen from yesterday...

the fact that you are on the top MEANS NOTHING... on a rdm bg i was +90% all the time first in killing blows and even dmg BEFORE 3.0... that has nothing to do with the new patch, just requiered to learn how pala works without "opness"...

Top damage in AV just means you farmed the guards/archers anyway. Top healing in anything other than AV is pretty doable since no one bothers to heal anyway.

fail topic.

i havea ranged auto crit execute. go meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Grats mang.
    You successfully got the last hit on a few Warlocks.
    Your heaps good.

Hell, I used to get those numbers throwing hammers around while holy... pre 3.0.

all this thred shows is that bgs cant be any sort of skill gauge, thats why you cant get the best pvp gear from bgs... arenacraft! ya?

lets see retardins tear it up in the arenas then we can QQ.

p.s. to all the rets, you will always be retardins to me. even when you are rolling face to ks in bg. no hate!

This thread fails...
    Why? Because people who are indoctrinated with the fact that Retribution is overpowered by various fora, will perceive such threads as a confirmation of their 'concerns'. While this thread can be either pure coincidence that the OP just had a good day, or that all the rest was struggling with their class due the new changes.

The reason why people believe this shit is because Retribution Paladin is a bit overpowered(Hammer of Justice + Seal of Command= certain death. However, I'm not saying that other classes have no change against a Retri, but this stunkill is a bit over the top.). There's nothing wrong with being a bit overpowered, but that's enough for some people to discard the class COMPLETLY and say that all things are overpowered.

And the people who have only read the 'Ret is OP' on the beta-fora will not even bother to reflect upon these changes. They will not think after a defeat against a Ret: "Mhh, okay the hammer is a bit OP, but there has got to be ways to kill him" or "Okay, I need to develop new skills, which is normal with new talents and stuff".

If those people see 20 threads about Ret being OP, they will believe it automaticly because 20 threads is a lot and that means that the are indeed OP. But don't forget that you can have 20 noobs posting this crap outta frustrating.

1. You can't even prove that you are wearing the same gear in those two pictures
    2. You didn't as much damage as the warrior below you. He almost doubled your damage
    3. It seemed like the Alliance did very well all together, with almost everyone on the top half of the chart. IT's much easier to get kills when you are in a good team
    4. the second person only had 2 less kills than you

I am not that good I know...

Deleted

Wow .. You are so bad :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    I dont see 2 more kb's than the next closest as ridiculously op. You never thought that the other players might have just not gotten used to their class changes, sucked, or had their ui's in shambles since the update.

It happens. GJ topping the chart but its hardly proof that retadins are op.
    Blue post -
    "I can't imagine too many people think that DKs (Unholy I presume) and Ret Pallys are balanced. We won't leave things like that."

Nurfbat strikes down teh retardins for over 9k.
    Retardins balanced.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=2000&pageNo=1
    Ceko@Al'Akir-EU
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Ceko&gn=Voivodite

[blizzquote author=Blizzard staff]Furthermore, it's not like there is much skill involved to that rotation ("GC SEZ RETS R FACEROLLERZ"). You hit the buttons and damage happens. [/blizzquote]

in before "BCZ BGS R SERIUS BZNYS"

lucky blows =! class is OP. every dps specc is able to do that when played properly

if it would be like 40/2 with triple damage done, when other ppl would have like 10/5, then it would be worth considering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    if it would be like 40/2 with triple damage done, when other ppl would have like 10/5, then it would be worth considering.
    Yesterday 46/2 700k dmg but how its that possible? eazy i was doin this before 3.0.2 except that dmg that was around 300k.
    Second was lock 300k and 20/5

Also without bubble paladin is eazy to smash if he cant play it well.

Lets troll now

and something diferent with wings trinket other stuff(1300 spelldmg in that moment) a zerker buff from BG divine storm crited boomkin for 6500

Pew pew

This thread is so retarded even my unborn child chuckled while I read it.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    This thread is so retarded even my unborn child chuckled while I read it.
    I'd worry about my personal mental health if I heard non-existant children chuckling :P Then again, I love children so it might just be a good thing