1. #1

    Help, T6 VS. Legplates of holy juggernaut..

    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30994

    VS


    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34167

    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moon&n=Agerock

    here's my armory.

    Atm i have 3/8 T6 and i was wondering if maybe i should switch out my legplates of the holy juggernaut for T6?

    That would give me 4 set bonus, which is actually more useful now since the patch but id lose some crit haste (from gem) and mp5....

    they are pretty much even but i cant decide.... by itself juggernaut is way better, but with the 4 set bonus.... idk i cant decide

  2. #2
    yiptastic
    Guest

    Re: Help, T6 VS. Legplates of holy juggernaut..

    here's a simple answer to your question.

    use the holy juggernaut and replace your boots and belt.

    The ideal setup would be:
    1) getting lightbringer bracer, belt and boots.
    2) Replace chest, leg, helm and gloves with healing PLATE.
    3) keep your T6 shoulder (cos it looks hot)

    oh, replace your Touch of Inspiration with something that has armor on... aka a shield. You will get more respect wielding a shield than... a caster off-hand.




    problem solved.

  3. #3

    Re: Help, T6 VS. Legplates of holy juggernaut..

    Quote Originally Posted by yiptastic
    here's a simple answer to your question.

    use the holy juggernaut and replace your boots and belt.

    The ideal setup would be:
    1) getting lightbringer bracer, belt and boots.
    2) Replace chest, leg, helm and gloves with healing PLATE.
    3) keep your T6 shoulder (cos it looks hot)

    oh, replace your Touch of Inspiration with something that has armor on... aka a shield. You will get more respect wielding a shield than... a caster off-hand.




    problem solved.

    yea ive been trying to get those things done lol, the shield i have atm is the badge one, light bearers, and its bad imo.

    Ive been unlucky on loot so far, the only other healadin who raids respeced ret since the patch so im free to get all pally healing gear that drops, only drop is i havnt seen any in a while lol

  4. #4
    yiptastic
    Guest

    Re: Help, T6 VS. Legplates of holy juggernaut..

    Quote Originally Posted by agerock

    yea ive been trying to get those things done lol, the shield i have atm is the badge one, light bearers, and its bad imo.

    Ive been unlucky on loot so far, the only other healadin who raids respeced ret since the patch so im free to get all pally healing gear that drops, only drop is i havnt seen any in a while lol
    ah, well that sucks.

    but wish you luck in BT/SSC if you guys ever run those besides sunwell.

    though if I were you, I would stop raiding all together and level another toon.
    (safe a spot for DK)

    shaman is fun, mage is hella fun, and hunter seems great too. I love my mage the most though.

  5. #5

    Re: Help, T6 VS. Legplates of holy juggernaut..

    Quote Originally Posted by yiptastic
    ah, well that sucks.

    but wish you luck in BT/SSC if you guys ever run those besides sunwell.

    though if I were you, I would stop raiding all together and level another toon.
    (safe a spot for DK)

    shaman is fun, mage is hella fun, and hunter seems great too. I love my mage the most though.
    yea i know :P i have a 70 sham hunt rogue and pally and 60 lock.

    They're all fun but ive been on beta as DK, and i already announced that ill be raiding as a DK in wrath. Pally may be amazing now but nowhere near as good at 80

  6. #6

    Re: Help, T6 VS. Legplates of holy juggernaut..

    I'd say 4-set bonus on t-6.

    I had the same problem and found that set-bonus was > leg plates of the holy juggernaut. But, if you can get 4-set AND juggernaut, that is sexy! ;D


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •