the use of seals

hey guys, i was on the PTR for a while figuring out which seals are best for which situations, and i just wondered what are you ideas and thought about each of the seals (as a retri).

SoLight: personally my favourite seal at the moment. great for solo'ing instances, duels and i now use it in BG's and find survivability just insane.

SoWisdom: havnt needed to use it much but can be useful when low on mana, but as a ret i dont find mana an issue now. (giving judgement priority over DS unless 2+ enemies on me).

SoCommand: while i used to love the burst from this, with the recent minor dmg nerf to it im finding the survivability from SoLight more useful even for pvp. also with it only having 7PPM i dont find its enough to warrant the loss of survivability from light. especially now that all seals proc from judgement, CS and DS. although i saw some theorycrafting that SoC would overtake the other seals as PvE DPS seal if you had the glyph and a certain amount of haste / weapon speed (sorry cant remember exactly).

SoCorruption: im finding it hard to find a use for this one to be honest. the only thing i can think of is to use it on longer boss fights and seal twist to blood once 5 stacks are on the boss, the switch back after they have faded.

SoBlood: imo still the PvE seal. best for trash and boss fights (used with Socorrupt for max dmg).

just my thoughts, what about you guys?

EDIT: forgot that now judgement with command up 100% critical on stunned targets. perhaps with SoC glyph, Judgement glyph and badge bought libram Command is better for pvp...
    i participated in the legendary *will you get a GF at wrath midnight opening* thread

Re: the use of seals

Considering we have no mana problems, and don't really need to judge wisdom, you could just judge light instead, and get whatever extra health you need from Art of War procs, and keep the extra damage from SoC

yiptastic

Re: the use of seals

Q: what's the use of seals?

A: They are useless. They are created for the sole purpose to be eaten by great white sharks.

learn to enjoy.