Poll: well no mount?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 100k hks! gief more!

i easily have over 100k between 3 of my characters, if i wanted 100k it really would take that long but I'm what most people consider "casual" only playing about 5-10 hours a week
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gza
    I got around 130k i think... on all of my chars combined
    and now rerolling dk in wotlk so time to start from 0.

First aim is Justicar then of the Alliance
    You'll have 100k+ by the time you'll get Justicar/Conqueror if you start over again down from 0. It's harder to get those 3 factions to exalted then getting 100k hk's these days, and since you seem to be Alliance (means, winning 2/3-10 WSG's/AB's probably it will take some longer. I'm glad I got it pre-tbc... :

Quote Originally Posted by Pauridius
    Title should be "The AFKer" imo.
    if you noticed, most of the people with 100k+ HK's are in full s4... QQ imo.

15+ Year Old Account

AFK'ing doesn't give you any kills, just bonus honor from capped flags/burned towers etc, or yea, maybe someone of your team who kills an enemy near you.. :

Gl if you're going to try afk'ing your way into 100k hk's, will take ages

You dont' get HK's from being AFK

Go back to raiding plz.

AFK = Honor

Get the facts straight.

getting a lot of HKs is simple.. play for a long time and you get there

almost 800K Hk's.

I know getting Hk's is easy, but wtf.

is there anyone compared this stuff?

i mean, does the guy live at his computer, sleep/eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Zourida
    Well it would be gr8 ,ppl who burned their brain and got 100k lifetime kills, get not only the title "of the alliance" that i got but what about the mount that they was talking about... and would be a nice think also whoever got the title its ok the rest who will get 100hks from now on...No title.so will be something unique like the "Grand marshall one" . fair is fair

*time 2 Play the Game*
    This language.
    English.
    Learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    You'll have 100k+ by the time you'll get Justicar/Conqueror if you start over again down from 0. It's harder to get those 3 factions to exalted then getting 100k hk's these days, and since you seem to be Alliance (means, winning 2/3-10 WSG's/AB's probably it will take some longer. I'm glad I got it pre-tbc... :
    I have 30.5k HKs atm, 11 wins from being Exalted with WSG.

While I still have a -lot- to go with Arathi Basin rep to get Justicar, I really doubt it's 70k kills worth.

Wouldn't be long until people all over the place were running around with that title. That would really devalue it, especially considering that we are going to see more and more expansions coming out.

IMO it should be based on whoever has the *most* HKs. And it should be updated week to week. The person with the most kills gets a weekly title, like, um say... Grand Warlord or umm... High Marshall... and when you reach the top you get to purchase a special mount (with skulls and heads and blood and arrrrggghh*foamsatmouth*) and maybe even some KICKASS weapons to pwn teh n0bs with!!11!!!

And the people who don't quite make it all the way to the top could get consolation prizes; different titles that aren't quite as cool. Like Senior Knight or Liutenant-Champion. Wouldn't that just be the coolest!!!???

hmm it all sounds so familiar. :

Quote Originally Posted by Jaixenkhadgar
    You dont' get HK's from being AFK

Go back to raiding plz.

AFK = Honor

Get the facts straight.
    rogues stealth /afk in hotly contested areas (i.e. the center of EoTS). People use bots in wsg that make them run from the graveyard to graveyard over and over again (rez run to enemy graveyard, random HKs along the way, get pwned, repeat). You have much to learn about the fine art of the /afk.

Being marked doesn't reward HK. If I see lamers botting... or stealthing... I make it known until they are marked. They really need to allow the RL of the BG to kick someone who is marked. I am tired of people trying to take the free road while others actually put in an effort to win a game. I have over 60,000 HK's on my priest. All earned without a single game of /afk. Maybe a little queue dodging here or there back when I used to heal for GM farming groups. I hated queue dodging... I prefered bashing my brains accross the keyboard because it's 15 minutes into the game and no one has capped Blacksmith yet!

It just sucks that all of the /afk and stealth-bois give other people who actually try the reputation of... Title should be "The AFKer" imo.

I guess for you... We will give you a PvE title. "Carried by 24 People."

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas
    This language.
    English.
    Learn it.

I have 30.5k HKs atm, 11 wins from being Exalted with WSG.

While I still have a -lot- to go with Arathi Basin rep to get Justicar, I really doubt it's 70k kills worth.

justicar is way easy mate. if someone like pvp and play bgs and arena its fine.ur are not gonna tell ppl what should play or something...

"This language.
    English.
    Learn it." => d1ckhead? <=

Quote Originally Posted by Dulba
    Only 32k HK on my hunter, and I have done a huge amount of pvp. 100k is like walking on water. (quiet shamans) I don't see how any one could get that much , the most ive seen was 43k lifetime kills.
    look at Theplague, undead priest. he has got like 480k lifetime

Three guys in my guild have this. They have been playing since a week or 2 from launch. Oh yea they are at least 3 time gladiators .......

ive seen a twink with that title.. its not hard.. just take time

Quote Originally Posted by shyg
    765143 Kills
    Let's assume three years on that rogue
    255047 kills per year
    about 700 HKs per day

Without doubt a shared account. Holy shit though...
    700 HKs a day makes it a shared account? Are you mental or just absolutely horrible at PVP?

From what I've taken note of, arenas do not grant HKs. At all. So all of it's gained via World and BGs...not exactly difficult to attain 700 a day via BGs (though, AV isn't as active as it used to be...it was the place I used to get around 1k-1.5k a day). Wintergrasp is a wonderful location to rack of the kills, just as organized city raids can be.

Across all my characters, I've done about 150k HKs. Mage is at 58k while my shaman is 43k. All other characters have rather limited experience, aside from my rogue that I used to PVP for items to level up in (those blue weapons from WSG are pretty nice just as the leather gear from AB can be truly decent, too), so she has around 20k at level 50.

To the original post's concern about a mount, that was in the Beta. At the time, the mount was the reward for the 100k HKs while the title was awarded to the person to kill the four faction leaders. It was swapped to what it is now: mount for the four faction leaders and the title for the 100k HKs. I'd say the title is the better reward, personally.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt

thats an afker, dont give the idiot credit for anything.

Gaining HK's was always very easy pre TBC because inside AV you would get the honorable kill anywhere on the map. If you were @ frostwolf and someone made an HK at DB you would still get a HK.

I played 400 battlegrounds since Achievements system lands and only got 12.5k HK so far. I'm master of WSG and AB and halfway with both AV and SotA. Most people will agree that the battle master achievement takes time but it is nothing compared to getting 100k HK. It will take me 30k HK at most to get the Battlemaster achievement.

I still have to see someone get this achievement who doesn't have a PvP title (PvP rank). I'm sure they are out there but the list won't be much longer then 1000 people and that ain't much when there are 15 000 000 players out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    You can get Justicar/Conqueror with way less, unless you happen to lose WSG a lot. I have two friends that got the title at right around 40k HK's, I don't know if I would call that typical per se but I doubt it would take more than 50k.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

You can get Justicar/Conqueror with way less, unless you happen to lose WSG a lot. I have two friends that got the title at right around 40k HK's, I don't know if I would call that typical per se but I doubt it would take more than 50k.
    I'm talking about the Battlemaster Achievement. This more or less comes down to wining 100 battles inside WSG, AB, AV, EotS and SotA (among some other achievements).

My point is that it is not hard/difficult to get 100hk but it takes extremely much time and effort to get it.

Have two people on my server, with legitimate HK's, not shared account/afking/ect, that have 300k or so each. They were two of the original Grand Marshals on our server, they used to play like 10 hours a day every day.