The REAL reason Why pallys are OP and why pvp gear is useless

We know they do lots of damage but the only reason is because of the CRIT burst dmg.
    so mentioning that, ill point over to Resil and pvp gear

they completely changed resil to not really matter many more
    it used to reduce the dmg done from criticals but they removed that, and now they just have "reduce crit chance" and the reduce dots/mana drain stuff

so every time a pally crits its gonna do full dmg almost all the time and theres nothin to stop it
    so in reality pally are not op...

now about pvp gear....its useless now till maybe at 80 but i havent played beta so not really sure how pvp is, cept knowin the normal amount of resil is like 700+

the reason its useless is cause it doesn't stop any type of crit dmg, just crit chance, so anyone in kara gear can destroy a full s4 of anything atm

so sayin that..Blizzard put resil back to the way it was before the patch so we can keep pvp away from pve
    and honestly, dont listen to the crappy kara geared people bitchin about not being able to kill anyone, i thinks thats the whole point in havin pvp seperate from pve

so for now throw on all your pve gear and just tear through people, cause resil aint gonna stop it :/

Re: The REAL reason Why pallys are OP and why pvp gear is useless

What are you talking about?
    It didn't change at all, you need to re-read the tooltip for resilience.

nicely said.... although some points may be a bit incorrect to an extent there's some good points. Still you dont find much PVE gear that can compare to the Brut stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Manocher
    What are you talking about?
    It didn't change at all, you need to re-read the tooltip for resilience.
    lol ur right last night it was changed tho...i guess they switch it back with the ret nurfs as well >.<

my bad