Feed Back & Touch of Weekness

Bring them back in another way
    Players get energy/runic/mana loss when attack the priest

Re: Feed Back & Touch of Weekness

I'd prefer the current implementation over what you suggest to be honest.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by shyg
    thats nice.. :-\

i dont want feedback in, touch of weakness was meh.. hex of weakness could be cast on a target, that wouldnt be the worst thing to get back tbh

and hymn of hope is hopelessly awful in its current incarnation ;D

Because it's channeled? Oh please, intended design.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by 2OfDiamonds
    thats nice.. :-\

i dont want feedback in, touch of weakness was meh.. hex of weakness could be cast on a target, that wouldnt be the worst thing to get back tbh

and hymn of hope is hopelessly awful in its current incarnation ;D
    Touch of Weakness procced blackout for shadowpriests in pvp, which was the awesome part of the ability. More often than not when a rogue cheap shot me, he would be stunned himself for 3 seconds
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Touch of Weakness procced blackout for shadowpriests in pvp, which was the awesome part of the ability. More often than not when a rogue cheap shot me, he would be stunned himself for 3 seconds
    Whilst I disagree with 'more often than not' - it was absolutely an awesome thing when ToW procc'd blackout. I'd not mind it as a base spell. Or shadowguard. But meh.

I can live without them.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    Whilst I disagree with 'more often than not' - it was absolutely an awesome thing when ToW procc'd blackout. I'd not mind it as a base spell. Or shadowguard. But meh.

I can live without them.
    Yeah it's probably more often not, because of only 10% procchance, but still you usually only remember the good times not the bad times
    What I miss too from touch of weakness is that is was just another buff that was cheap to cast and was purgebait to have fortitude a little longer.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Dispersion:

Summon shadow energy surround you,neutralize damage you take by 50%,at the same time the shadow energy will destory 5% of total mana/energy/runic from the attacker(don't cause shadow damage but trigger blackout),when surrounded by shadow energy priest is free from movement impairing effects(these effects also neutralized by shadow energy).Last 6 seconds or 5 times.
    When Dispersion ends or dispeled the shadow energy return to the priest,restore hp & mana and increase shadow damage(rely on the energy remained,one part restore 2% total hp & mana and increase 1% shadow damage)

30 seconds CD
    5% Base Mana

Dispersion will not silence the priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Because it's channeled? Oh please, intended design.
    it might be intended, but 8 seconds to channel..

come on dont tell me you think its a good thing, intended is fine, but it restores 220 mana per 2 seconds for 8 seconds, 880 mana on 11k total, while channeling for 8 seconds?

if you ever need 880 mana (1.2 greater heal, tops, or maybe 2-3 penance) you can pot or shadowfiend, if theres a druid you can innervate which fills your mana bar completely, but this isnt even as effective as innervate if you combine all the mana gained for the entire party!

???

The percentage values are designed for level 80.

If they design bosses from the point of view, that one of your healers need to channel mana for 8 seconds, then it's np.