primal tenacity BUGGED!

I was dueling vs locks and i noticed that the duration of fears is not reduced by this talent. Also, but im not sure, the 30% dmg mitigation during stun is not woriking well. It seems i take the same dmg.

Re: primal tenacity BUGGED!

It only works in Cat Form, Bear and Dire Bear don't benefit from the aoe reduction. They just forgot to update the tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sickpuppy
    It only works in Cat Form, Bear and Dire Bear don't benefit from the aoe reduction. They just forgot to update the tooltip.
    Primal tenasity has no such limitations and does nothing to aoe reduction, you are thinking of preditory instincts not primal tenasity.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sickpuppy
    Well, i tested a few moments ago and you are right. it works in feral form. Then, it must be an error in the tooltip. Thx for the info dude

This post made me laugh ;D

First you open up a thread about Primal Tenacity being bugged. Then somebody confuses this talent with Predatory Instincts and finally you accept the argumentation for PI not being bugged as the negation of your tests with Primal Tenacity :

Primal Tenacity is indeed bugged and has no effect at all.
    That's the main reason why Ferals are currently more fragile than they have to be and I wonder why I seem to be the only one being really pissed off by the fact they still didn't fix it.

15+ Year Old Account

Those cold bastards at Blizzard are leaving us out in the... cold!
    Mímir, 100 Night Elf Hunter, Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Sp(u)n
    This post made me laugh ;D

First you open up a thread about Primal Tenacity being bugged. Then somebody confuses this talent with Predatory Instincts and finally you accept the argumentation for PI not being bugged as the negation of your tests with Primal Tenacity :

Primal Tenacity is indeed bugged and has no effect at all.
    That's the main reason why Ferals are currently more fragile than they have to be and I wonder why I seem to be the only one being really pissed off by the fact they still didn't fix it.
    Well... i tested in kitty form and i found that ive got 6 sec feared, so thats why i said that about the talent, but a few days ago, i was in bear form and i took 10 secs feared. And im almost sure that it doesnt work when the feral is stunned

I don't care about the fear part, but also I didn't notice any big change in dmg income when stunned/not stunned. I'm afraid it's really bugged but blizz just dont care =/