Command not doing enough damage....

Why does it seem like I'm the only one who is noticing this? Judgement of command says it should do something like 900-1000 damage for me, yet its hitting for 800. Martyr says it should be doing less but it does more for me.

Whats the deal with that?

Re: Command not doing enough damage....

The target you are attacking, may have some form of Magic Damage reduction.

Or Judgements could be Physical from a bug or something.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

a paladin saying his abilities arnt doing enough damage?
    Funny joke man, your prolly wondering why you cant rape a brutal warrior in like blues/kara gear, right?
    totally unfair, why the hell would you not be able to roll your face across devine storm and 100% him? not as if he worked to get full brutal or anything, clearly someone in kara epics should faceroll anyone

Quote Originally Posted by kraeden
    Why does it seem like I'm the only one who is noticing this? Judgement of command says it should do something like 900-1000 damage for me, yet its hitting for 800. Martyr says it should be doing less but it does more for me.

Whats the deal with that?
    Critting for 1500 with my crap gear. Your gear may in fact suck more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darromine
    Funny joke man, your prolly wondering why you cant rape a brutal warrior in like blues/kara gear, right?
    totally unfair, why the hell would you not be able to roll your face across devine storm and 100% him? not as if he worked to get full brutal or anything, clearly someone in kara epics should faceroll anyone
    Probably you didn't read past the thread title ;-)
    The OP is not complaining about damage being too low, but about damage not being as expected when reading the seal tooltip (of course, complains occur when damage is lower than expected).

I have seen the same, although about Seal of Light. Tooltip says I have a chance af receiving about 700 heal when hitting the ennemy, but I only get about 300. My guess is that they have balanced (some would say "nerfed") the actual seal damages/effects, but they forgot (or didn't take the time) to update the tooltips.

It's a commentary on the ability and its scaling...not a "wtf nerf???" thread. Based on some of the most recent changes it probably a good question.

For the record, when has a paladin ever had a problem killing a warrior?

"How bout we make a deal...you keep attacking me while Retri Aura and Eye for an Eye do the killing. I'll stand there and flash heal myself till you die. Agreed?"

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    The target you are attacking, may have some form of Magic Damage reduction.

Or Judgements could be Physical from a bug or something.
    I've tested on target dummies, rabbits, and defias bandits, its always the same. Am I really the only one with this issue??

: reading comprehension ftw

i have noticed a small difference in them, but from the testing that i have done i found that they both do about the same dps but that comand actually does a little more total dmg, but in the same amount of time. Personally as ret i am going to seal tiwst 5 stacks of coruption, get the new dot from righteous vengence, and then switch back to seal of comand, since comand procs off everything, 2 dots, and comand for raids is better cuz you don't kill yourself.

Im not talking about overall dps or anything.

Its simply that the tooltip says a certain amount, and its hitting for less than that. On critters and target dummies. No resil, no armor nothing like that. This seems like a serious bug, and I'm the only one in the world that's noticed it.

VERY agrivating.

Hi

I going to look beter tomorrow when i play my pally again, but if i correct i was critting like 1800 or more.
    But i dont know how high non crit are i thought about 800 is and i have really crappie gear.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter