water walking glyph+mount

as wel probably all know were getting a nice glyph that gives you water walking without reagents.
    now as the mounts are no longer getting dispelled at patch 3.1 or so wouldnt it be nice if the water walking also applies to your mount so you can just run on water

just tell me what u think

Re: water walking glyph+mount

Death Knight have that ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakao
    Death Knight have that ability.
    well that kinda sucks since water walking really is a shaman thiny:S

Deleted

lol, they've just given everything to death knights haven't they? Mish-mash of all other classes.

:/ DK's is better anywho, affects party.

Yes, water walking is a Shaman thing, but Priests already have levitatate for a similar effect and now Death Knights freeze the water below them so they can walk/mount on it, but it applies to all party/raid members too.

All different, all useful.

shaman can wather walk (run) in ghost form, but mounting will cancel the buff

Deathknights: Shaman V 2.0 now with less non-mobile 5hp having waste of a GCD Totems!

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    Yes, water walking is a Shaman thing, but Priests already have levitatate for a similar effect and now Death Knights freeze the water below them so they can walk/mount on it, but it applies to all party/raid members too.

All different, all useful.
    except the fact, that water walikng cast by shaman requires reagent, doesnt allow us to mount and is broken upon taking damage, neither levitation or DK thing has all 3 downsides, levi on top of that is decreasing faling speed, only real upside of WW vs levi is that it can be cast on another members, but i havent WWed anyone ever, if it wasnt for fun in Lurker encounter to see those damage hunters getting blown 150y away.
    so more like
    All different, one less usefull than the others

Deleted

Because of the facts that levitate DOES break on damage, DOES require a reagent and DOESN'T allow us to mount, but ISN'T castable on others... for whatever purpose, it has exactly the same downsides.

Try to fail less next time.

Quote Originally Posted by joopxiv
    Because of the facts that levitate DOES break on damage, DOES require a reagent and DOESN'T allow us to mount, but ISN'T castable on others... for whatever purpose, it has exactly the same downsides.

Try to fail less next time.
    A little harsh there, I like levitate neways....it's a solid fun spell with the whole "decreased fall speed" so i dunno....who cares
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

Blizzard is taking this stuff too far... they're taking away uniqueness from the classes :'(
    Say no to racism, say no to blizzard!!!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dresdenkali
    :/ DK's is better anywho, affects party.
    um, herd of totems sir?
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

erm.. I think he means the WW ability, altho you can give that to other people aswell.

Then again, does no one read blues around here? There teaching mounts how to swim in the first patch after WLK so the DK buff is and other walk on water abilities classes have get a lot less usefull.
    "Remember, remember the 6th of July.
    The Real ID treason and Plot.
    I see no reason why the Real ID Treason
    Should ever be forgot."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    erm.. I think he means the WW ability, altho you can give that to other people aswell.

Then again, does no one read blues around here? There teaching mounts how to swim in the first patch after WLK so the DK buff is and other walk on water abilities classes have get a lot less usefull.
    Do you really think they will swim as fast as they run?

hmmm, I hadnt actually considered that... /bonk :
    in that case, nerf DK's! :P
    "Remember, remember the 6th of July.
    The Real ID treason and Plot.
    I see no reason why the Real ID Treason
    Should ever be forgot."