Some improvements!

well dont juge me hard i have just some ideas abaout disc and holy spec ... i realy dont care abaout shadow:

1st of...

Change Surge of light and Grace places. Disc benefits from crits more than holy and we are main tank healers as disc so instant flash is awsome. and Holy could use grace becouse they dont have such type talent and that would help them a lot while aoe healing wouldnt that !(should be able to use with CoH and any other healing spell.

Second- rapture should affect Penance damage as well.

Third: Reflective Shield should affect Divine Agis too..

Well thats some of my ideas DOnt flame me for spelling becouse i have forgote how to write the real names of the spells

Re: Some improvements!

Quote Originally Posted by marowen
    well dont juge me hard i have just some ideas abaout disc and holy spec ... i realy dont care abaout shadow:

1st of...

Change Surge of light and Grace places. Disc benefits from crits more than holy and we are main tank healers as disc so instant flash is awsome. and Holy could use grace becouse they dont have such type talent and that would help them a lot while aoe healing wouldnt that !(should be able to use with CoH and any other healing spell.

Second- rapture should affect Penance damage as well.

Third: Reflective Shield should affect Divine Agis too..

Well thats some of my ideas DOnt flame me for spelling becouse i have forgote how to write the real names of the spells
    Grace is "the" reason to take a discipline priest into raids, they offer no other real utility so moving it is a tad laughable imo.

Holy is becoming crit based, look at holy conc/inspiration/surge of light, and SoL proccing off CoH's 6 different targets, its more useful for holy anyway - so imo wrong again.

Reflective shield imo should affect Divine aegis yeh, and they should insert binding heal into the deep discipline talents for grace/rapture and the likes, tested Disci out earlier and was baffled to see it not contain binding.

My main problem with holy is that i feel robbed of a 51 pt talent as its a retard-cushion in my eyes, sure it'll always have its uses but good guilds shouldnt need thigns like it... and holy priest play doesnt get anything new and exciting except SoL, which is toss at the best of times anyway.

Disci needs a bit more oomph, id say drop the talent point requirements for some of the chunky 5 and 3 pt talents to 3 and 2 respectivly, especially borrowed time - so they can pick up more low level holy talents for healing. Id desire alot more, but blizz think shadow are the only priests with problems =p.
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

haha when you put it like that i see i was wrong tho... you are right abaout us needing some telnts in holy tree... i for once whe dual spec will be intruduced will have lvling and raidng talent tree.. but the lvling, or grind tree needs quite a lot of holt low lvl talents like faster smite, and smite penance damage incrase Why wanted to surge of light in disc ? cuz it would be fun tho i goes holy needs it more..

btw holy, shadow 51 talent spells are realy ??? and cant compare to locks demon form -_- or well any other class 51 tier point (tho hunter ones arent that awsome)

if they sort the damage out with shadow spec i'll respect Dispersion to some extent, i mean - i can see its going to get used and be useful, and in multiple situations aswell (at least i hope ;D) both pve and pvp.

guardian spirit will be the button i mash when im farming trash and i look back at the screen to see me on 10% hp and save me a repair bill.. woaah! awesoem no?

i wish penance was in the holy tree... its soo pretty and just a nice spell (i know it will NEVER EVER happen, for soo soo many reasons, i just dont like the idea of it sitting so close yet so far =( lol)
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

thats what i have about surge of light so close but so far