Hammer of Justice

Since 3.0.2 HoJ has the new Tooltip like Stunning for 6 seks and interupting Spellcasting for 3 seks

So as a Prot Pala i was happy to be able to use it on Stunimmun bosses to stop them from Spellcasting

but when I tried in ZG all i could see was just a big IMMUN ... :'(

can someone please tell me if it works on other bosses in TBC or even WOTLK ?
    Or if not tell me please wahts it good for to interupt a spell on a stunned target?? ???

Thx for ansering

PS: sry if this Question was there before^^ couldnt find it...

Re: Hammer of Justice

I don't know much about the whole immune mechanics. But I can answer your second question.

Imagine a Mage wanting to cast a polymorph spell on you. Both Polymorph and Blink are arcane spells. Meaning, if you interupt polymorph with HoJ, he can't blink for 3 seconds out of the stun and allowing you to dish out a fair amount of damage before he can get away from you.
    Want a balloon?

Thanks for your answers

so this change seems to have no real worth for Prot Pallis then :'(

No. They were not idiots mate. They both tried to help another person, and they did answer. Now I know that according to that blue it's sole purpose is for prot pallies, but it still is a buff in pvp against the random caster you might just be lucky enough to stun as he is casting something. No reason to call other people idiots because they didn't hit right on, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodyle
    Since 3.0.2 HoJ has the new Tooltip like Stunning for 6 seks and interupting Spellcasting for 3 seks

So as a Prot Pala i was happy to be able to use it on Stunimmun bosses to stop them from Spellcasting

but when I tried in ZG all i could see was just a big IMMUN ... :'(

can someone please tell me if it works on other bosses in TBC or even WOTLK ?
    Or if not tell me please wahts it good for to interupt a spell on a stunned target?? ???

Thx for ansering

PS: sry if this Question was there before^^ couldnt find it...
    no see this is just a matter of scroll spells overwriting eachother. its hard to explain, but i will give you an example

in a few instances/raids, as a 'lock i would end up using my felhunter for a free ranged interrupt on bosses that needed it. when spellocking a boss, the spell he cast WOULD halt, but you would see "immune" pop over its head. the reason being is that the boss is immune to the silence portion of spell lock. and that is what is scrolling up. the interrupt portion is working. the same thing with HoJ. the interiupt works, but your seeing his immunity to the stune portion. rogues, shammies and warriors dont encounter this problem when doing there respective interrupt because even if they have a talented silence on it, it doesn't matter. because those abilities deal damage, so when they preform those abilities, what scrolls in your combat log is the damage dealt. up until this point, seeing "immune" on a properly done interupt was just something mages and warlocks dealt with, and now protadins will need to get used to it
    all hail king frost strike

some of the older instances arent kind to paladin tanks generally(the assumption being raid tank = warrior) - warcraft has a point tho, some bosses particularly in older raids such as ZG are immune to many things more than just stuns/snares.

and it is rather narrow minded to think that a change to paladins is solely to annoy mages in PVP - so forget all the other caster classes I mean an interrupt is pff no trouble to any healers or anything... :

Thanks again

I think i should add that i used it on Jekklik (or what the name was) to interupt his Greater Healing which didnt work...

after i saw i couldnt kill him i invited a rouge and he kicked the heal without this Problem...

so he is infact interuptable but not with HoJ

from your answers i take that it should work in newer content and is just not working at the older bosses??

so I would like to know if anvone tried it on ... lets see ... Julia in Kara to interupt her heal

thanks for further replys

I tried it on Julia last night on live and it didn't work, also I have tried it multiple times on trash in different instances on the Wotlk beta and it never works there either. Im not sure if this is just me being unlucky or if Blizz havnt implemented it properly yet. Hopefully will be fixed before Wotlk ships.

Thank you Aceldama

thats exactly what i wanted to know

so all in all it seems to be bugged ...

so we`ll have to see what Patches will bring

Thank you all again