Thread: OMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMG

YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO USE MY BRAIN TO KILL A RET PALLY?

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!

-ret is fine, just quit getting hit by us.

Figures when we're no longer a joke people think we're OP.

Admittedly we have a lot of on demand damage which no other class has something similar to except shamans.

You guys obviously haven't fought a good feral druid, arcane mage, frost mage, boomkin, or arsm warrior.

I have s3/s4 and two piece of t6 and I thought we were OP till I found some people of equal gear level. After hosing a boomkin in duels 20 times he finally figured out how to beat me every time. He actually told me I got easier every duel.

For the first time EVER i had trouble with a feral druid yesterday on Quel'Danas.

For the first time in 5 months i had trouble with a rouge yesterday on Quel'Danas.

I know pvp isn't balanced around World pvp, but EVERY class is impressive and doing tons of damage at his point. Wait till we hit 80 and all have 20-26k health in pvp blues. Calm down.

Re: OMGOMGOMG

Ret is NOT fine atm... Im grinding Mag'har mobs, when a lvl 67 ret pala comes to me, stun me and WTF pown. I even use med Death coil.. A 67 ret pala shouldn't be able to pown a 70 warlock in badge/t4/t5 gear like that.. No Way!
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

^ lol maybe your just bad? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan
    Ret is NOT fine atm... Im grinding Mag'har mobs, when a lvl 67 ret pala comes to me, stun me and WTF pown. I even use med Death coil.. A 67 ret pala shouldn't be able to pown a 70 warlock in badge/t4/t5 gear like that.. No Way!
    you're bad. Trinket the stun and deathcoil him. In the time it takes most people to trinket you can have a fear going.

Warlocks were easy mode before, now you're just dying faster. I never had problems with warlocks pre-patch, what's different now? Good ones still kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    -ret is fine, just quit getting hit by us.
    You may have just proven why you won't be given a distance closer. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    You may have just proven why you won't be given a distance closer. Just sayin'.

I don't think we need one anymore :P

OK, can we convince everyone else of that now? Much appreciated.

So, I guess when PvP trinket is on Cooldown, and against a paladin, we deserve to die?

you're bad. Trinket the stun and deathcoil him. In the time it takes most people to trinket you can have a fear going.

Warlocks were easy mode before, now you're just dying faster. I never had problems with warlocks pre-patch, what's different now? Good ones still kill me.
    As said.. PvE gear.. I don't wear my PvP trinket all the time. And he bubbled fast so i couldn't fear him. And no Hephistian, im not bad. Just very little survivability. Fuck ret palas all over the place. Our PvP'ed geared ret pala even top dps. (2 bosses in SWP)
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by Raiken
    So, I guess when PvP trinket is on Cooldown, and against a paladin, we deserve to die?
    Kinda like when anyone else duels a warlock?

QQ

Edit: Go ask a mage how fair warlocks are.

That is pretty much how it works...if I get someone in a HoJ with no way out and no ally to peel me off they are going to die 9 times out of 10...that is the mechanic of ret pallies

Edit: Go ask a mage how fair warlocks are.
    I asked all the mages from my raid and some random mages in battlegrounds, they all love to kill warlocks...

Arcane or Fire Mage > Warlock...

Kiting classes are the counter for Ret Paladins, particularly kiting/healing classes like Resto Shamans.

If you try to stand toe to toe with us, you will die, period. The only specs in the game that SHOULD be able to toe to toe with Ret and walk away are Tanks and DKs. If you're a good Arms Warrior, and you get as lucky as I do, you have an equal chance to WTFPWN me as I have to WTFPWN you. Fury even sometimes makes me sweat in head on fights, and Paladins are traditionally a Warrior-slaying class.

I've been dueling a warrior in my guild constantly and the more times we duel it seems het gets better at fighting me.
    So just practice more.

I say " LETS BALANCE THE NEW TALENTS AROUND LVL 70"

Nerf Sudden Death from Warriors. Even though Warriors suck at 80, it is too powerful at 70. NERF NERF NERF

Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff
    Kiting classes are the counter for Ret Paladins, particularly kiting/healing classes like Resto Shamans.

If you try to stand toe to toe with us, you will die, period. The only specs in the game that SHOULD be able to toe to toe with Ret and walk away are Tanks and DKs. If you're a good Arms Warrior, and you get as lucky as I do, you have an equal chance to WTFPWN me as I have to WTFPWN you. Fury even sometimes makes me sweat in head on fights, and Paladins are traditionally a Warrior-slaying class.
    So any class that cant kite and heal, Priest, Paladin, Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Hunter, and Mage all deserver to die no matter what?

Deleted

OMG worst thread evar!1