Holy Pally DPS noted! whey hey!

This was actually making me think rerolling ret, but now they recognise that its a little low, we might just see some good changes.

I hope they dont just focus it all around Holy Shock, I would like to see seal of righteousness changes. Make it a pure Spell Power ability like it used to be, not any of this silly AP = SP nonsence.

Re: Holy Pally DPS noted! whey hey!

I hope they allow it to Crit.

Then I could spec Holy and still fight with a 2hander like the good old Vanilla WoW days.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

New patch on the PTR, please note all the help for Holy DPS, and please show it to me.

I hope they do something. I want to spec back to healing.

anyone got any good builds for healing in the new 3. environment.

What if they make exorcism useable on every target, for holy only? 8)
    Blizzard said that they are thinking about it... I would love it, especially with the 2sec interrupt Glyph

Quote Originally Posted by sparks

i find this hilarious for so many oh so many reasons.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

whats so funny?

All weekend all I heard was are you a healer?
    No ret.

hello ????

some even asked if I was prot same response when you say ret.

Your going to hear this a lot more with the expansion, with the limiting factor on most raids the mana of the healers, most healers are going dps.

Why listen to every raid failure as healers fauld, they ran out of mana. If dps is low, the healers are going to run out of mana before the boss dies, if the tanks is poor and takes a little too much healing, healers oom. Every fight that ends will end when the healers oom. Most healers are not going to listen to this every fight, and second guess every heal because of mana. It's just easier to go dps and level to 80 and then see if it is fixed. So get ready to quest a lot to level.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks

(a) ret's fine for generic healing. JotW kills any mana issues, and Sheath of Light gives plent of SP even if you're not wearing an actual healing set. A great deal of the holy tree is about mana regen rather than direct increases to healing throughput. The main exceptions are deep holy cast time reducers (with more of them now) and at times beacon of light, and of course Healing Light which is even easier to get now.

(b) There's nothing stopping you from topping meters as holy currently except, well, you. If you want to heal... go holy. Heal.

A paladin in my guild went Ret to heal. He hasn't lost any HPS and he now has a mana potion every 8 seconds in exchange for a GCD. He still wears holy gear. He still tops healing meters.

I don't know what to say except that ret and shockadin healing is a little out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredhealer
    Your going to hear this a lot more with the expansion, with the limiting factor on most raids the mana of the healers, most healers are going dps.

Why listen to every raid failure as healers fauld, they ran out of mana. If dps is low, the healers are going to run out of mana before the boss dies, if the tanks is poor and takes a little too much healing, healers oom. Every fight that ends will end when the healers oom. Most healers are not going to listen to this every fight, and second guess every heal because of mana. It's just easier to go dps and level to 80 and then see if it is fixed. So get ready to quest a lot to level.
    What game are you playing? Because in the WoW I'm playing mana is less of an issue than it ever was before.

Mana is a stupid check for healers now. Bad healers will whine and complain and perform badly. Good healers will thrive and love it. I have multiple classes giving me raidwide mana regen now. It's like getting the spriest 100% of the time. What could be better than that? Oh, I know... how about a goddam Evocation for Pallies? Oh, and I know... Let's let take away that whole channeling part. And then we'll put it on a freaking one minute cooldown.

How the hell can you be complaining about mana?

Bottom line. If you're going OOM in a raid environment it's because you're bad or the people that are supposed to be giving you mana regen are bad.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Bottom line. If you're going OOM in a raid environment it's because you're bad or the people that are supposed to be giving you mana regen are bad.
    Actually, since the people who are supposed to be giving you mana regen can only give a fixed amount anymore, I wouldn't point at them unless they simply weren''t keeping replenishment in their rotations.

At 70 at least, there's no divine plea...

but there is a 4% of max mana per proc seal of wisdom.

so yes, go melee.

I think Holy should get a simple talent that, first of all, gives them a bonus for using a weapon offensively, preferably built around seal/judgement of Light and Righteousness.