Seal of Blood/Martyr still dps king?

I was just wondering if this still holds true. I've done testing with both, provided just on dummies, and I'm not seeing the large margin that used to exist. I believe this mostly has to do w/ the way the major glyph affects it (20% higher chance to proc) which I am currently using. Has anyone done any further testing using the SoComm glyph vs SoB/M?

Thanks

Re: Seal of Blood/Martyr still dps king?

Seal of Blood/Martyr still slighty better than Command on dps, even with glyph.

15+ Year Old Account

Only a slight dps difference really, but blood/martyr is still better.

As far as I know seal of command has a 1 second internal cool down to prevent the old recking bomb.
    So, if you use divine storm with seal of blood in a pack of mobs you do the weapon damage of DS+seal of blood on each target (in this regard divine storm rocks), however if you use seal of command you will only get 1 proc out of 4 mobs.
    And even in single target DPS situations if your divine storm and crusader strike coincide with a white hit you will only have soc proc off the white hit or the CS/DS.
    So yes because of this SoB/SoM is still better.

Thank you very much for the quick response (^_^) I've obviously never been much on theorycraft and testing, but thank you for the facts

The blood/martyr judgement does a wee bit more damage than the command one does. So blood/martyr definitely wins out even if you get hot stretches on socomm procs. The difference is definitely much smaller than it was before so it's not a big deal if you have to switch for a fight like Prince.

Also SoComm despite being the lower dps seal has always had threat issues. I can imagine with the glyph that the issues would be even more so. Won't matter on single tank fights unless your MT is really bad, but on a fight like Gruuls where the offtank threat matters you might have some problems.