Don't use Seal of Blood on Netherspite

I guess everyone else already knows not to use Seal of Blood on Netherspite if you're going to be staying in the blue beam. I didn't realize how the beam worked exactly, so I used SoB. I thought that the beam just gradually did more damage to you over time, but apparently it stacks a debuff on you where you take 8% more dmg from spells per tick. Well about 20 seconds into the fight I got a 9600 Judgement of Blood crit on Netherspite, and it hit me back for like 8500 damage. I guess I wasn't topped off from SoB damage, so it killed me. I actually thought that it was pretty funny.

Also, don't use Seal of Blood on Prince. I learned that from my old guild leader, who was also a ret pally. SoB + Enfeeble = nearly instant death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Re: Don't use Seal of Blood on Netherspite

Ouch, funny tho i have a friend who used PWeath on Curator and killed himself cause it crit lol

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    I guess everyone else already knows not to use Seal of Blood on Netherspite if you're going to be staying in the blue beam. I didn't realize how the beam worked exactly, so I used SoB. I thought that the beam just gradually did more damage to you over time, but apparently it stacks a debuff on you where you take 8% more dmg from spells per tick. Well about 20 seconds into the fight I got a 9600 Judgement of Blood crit on Netherspite, and it hit me back for like 8500 damage. I guess I wasn't topped off from SoB damage, so it killed me. I actually thought that it was pretty funny.

Also, don't use Seal of Blood on Prince. I learned that from my old guild leader, who was also a ret pally. SoB + Enfeeble = nearly instant death.
    On my first Kara run post-patch, we had two ret pallies (guildies, not puggers) who died on the first enfeeble. Having a pally myself, I immediately identified why and made sure to remind them. They both sheepishly admitted to having used Blood.

In other news, do not point loaded firearms at your face with your finger near the trigger.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble
    On my first Kara run post-patch, we had two ret pallies (guildies, not puggers) who died on the first enfeeble. Having a pally myself, I immediately identified why and made sure to remind them. They both sheepishly admitted to having used Blood.
    same here. rets and sp dead first enfeeble. good times.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym