Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Holy T6 Chest < Tormented Demonsoul Robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hallis
    And this matters why? It's an internet forum not legislature.
    It matters a bit that you take the time to proofread some of your posts, and edit them again.

It matters that you add linebreaks and paragraphs so it's actually readable.

60 lines textwall is simply not plesant to read, and you won't get half out of it, thus making alot of the author's work obsolete.

already said that. on other posts i posted months ago i added some logs and quoted logs, and even gave a wow-beta link to the thread i posted with the logs.
    Logs month ago is useless when things change from day to day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    It matters a bit that you take the time to proofread some of your posts, and edit them again.

It matters that you add linebreaks and paragraphs so it's actually readable.

60 lines textwall is simply not plesant to read, and you won't get half out of it, thus making alot of the author's work obsolete.
    Logs month ago is useless when things change from day to day.
    i said " i posted it months ago" i continue loging all the time ofc and continue seeing and checking procs, mana gains, % after every raid. the reason i stoped posting is cause somehow a second after i post something, while still waiting on loading screen i already get a reply from someone thinking he is so smart if he'll take a sentance and make in missinformed. did i say "i stoped playing beta?" no i didn't i was refering to my posts on forums. which - i'm really sorry i feel no commitment to this forums (particularly mmo priest forums) to re-post here my logs or w/e.
    why particularly: becuase of what you and a million others do. don't read properly. lets re-read together:
    "on other posts" (aka threads i posted replies on) "i posted months ago" (the time i posted these threads and replies) "i added logs" (what was on these threads).

does this suggest to you i don't log and check anymore?
    the changes btw: on healing side are not day-to-day changes. if you haven't notice (though i know you have nezoia i saw you wrote it) priests didn't get alot of "attention" as in "changes" were that significant since the alpha version. most changes i felt were from alpha to the beta. during the beta, especially lately the changes are now day-to-day, there was maybe 1 week with 2 changes in the holy healing department. i waited with the discipline testing to real late for one reason i knew that some talents will be changed so i was waiting to the changes to be implemented, therefore i've only been testing discipline for 1 week.

Just that Blizzard don't post, doesn't mean our class is not getting attention.

Also, I still think your data is semi-useless unless you cleared Heroic Naxxramas alot of times.

It's like saying how you should gear in Karazhan, is how you should gear in Black Temple. And in the end, you simply cannot make anything out of the entry level raids and dungeons, for later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloro
    Meow imagine this from a scientific point of view and this is the same as you typed

'Hello guys I have just discovered a theory of everything and its great but of course me and my buddies in this lab decided that you guys can't know it. O don't worry about it if you wait for a bit we will sell it to the public but all you have to know for now is that we are awesome and never make mistakes so we don't need any of that silly peer review.

Not sure we are telling the truth? Well to be honest I don't care our theory is obviously right why should we need you to check? You'll be kissing our boots when you realise just how great this theory is...but of course we aren't going to tell you anything about it other than key words which sound good.'

In the scientific community you would be laughed at....I'm the warcraft community and I'm laughing at you.
    the only difference is that i didn't say that, i said i tested and check here are my descoveries.
    i remember a thread where someone said "your wrong X Y Z is correct" (about greater heal) i didn't care what it was based on i automatically went to check.

the small chance that he can be correct and i might be mistaken and me geting this new info will make me better.

but i assume as you explain very well you don't care about learning and being better. you just want what?
    even i dont understand: i gave my opinion, explaining i can't link logs. you can either repect it or not. you can check it or not,. you can believe it or not. i apoligized since somewhere you took me saying: spell power -> int/spirit -> crit -> haste very personally. and my thing wasn't to hurt poor eloro just to let ppl know what i found out and send them to test it themselves.

if you have a problem with it, suck it up. i'm sorry i'm not going to give you my prevliges of playing in my guild, raiding with it geting a alpha and a beta key from blizz. i'm also not going to give you access to what my guild decided they don't want others to access to.

so tough luck eloro, just live with you being not knowing and having to wait to inspect-> copy from another priest. this is your opertunity to read an opinion, and say "hummmm.... maybe this dickhead is correct, when i'll get to 80 i won't forget to try it out". you know eloro you might become an actual good player.
    leaving the forums for now. really not interested in continuing this stupid thread about eloro's difficults and problems. i'm sorry you don't have the beta and you can't check. wotlk comes out level to 80 then check. bye and i hope i never see you or hear from you again.

i'm also sorry to all the ppl who do appreiciate the fact that i tell my discoveries here as well, but i am kinda CBA
    every time i write my discovery jealous children lie eloro get me realizing that advise like this should be given to kara priests.

cu fail eloro. and nezoia i'll PM you the shadowpriest theorycraft i have written cause i think your cute (long live the shadowpriests).

WTB your shoulders

I still got MGT ones.

sorry that i didn't read the whole post, didn't have the time =P. i know this is at holy priests and that i'm disc but i thought i'd share.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thas&n=Healium (with imp ds, 1174 SP and ~270mp5)

now i have been stacking as much crit as i can get my hands on (as you can tell =P) mostly by dropping spirit or mp5 for it. i have of course dropped some SP for it as well. just wanted to show you what your stats could look like if you play around with gear, and can get at dps T6. the reason i could easily get my hands on the dps set, after i had the healing set; since i'm the priest CL people trust me when i said it was great for us, not many others needed it or minded.

i haven't done any real math to see if it's truly better, but i'm enjoying having about 30% crit in a raid. what is this time for before wotlk aside from screwing around right? =D

EDIT- still trying to get my hands on the neck off mother, cloak off council, maybe the ring off naj. i seriously don't need any more mp5, my regen through rapture is bananas.

O Nez since this thread was about badge loot anyway do you think its worth getting the tormented demonsoul robes myself? With BT being the 3.0 kara that it is we should have Illidan down this week and I'm fairly high on DKP, would it just be better to wait for T6 chest? Shadowpriest rankings have the t6 chest obviously higher but I can't think of anything else to spend badges on.
    (for holy) i'd probably have to do some testing on how much crit really affects your efficiency, but i don't like that is doesn't have spirit. for disc the chest is bloody amazing anyway because spirit is less important and crit helps us moreso.

O Nez since this thread was about badge loot anyway do you think its worth getting the tormented demonsoul robes myself? With BT being the 3.0 kara that it is we should have Illidan down this week and I'm fairly high on DKP, would it just be better to wait for T6 chest? Shadowpriest rankings have the t6 chest obviously higher but I can't think of anything else to spend badges on.
    If you don't need hit, the MGT chest is better (iknow, it's sad).

Sooooooo, I would save up DKP for Illidanlol. He's easy now anyway.