Arena Lag...When will it be fixed?

Ok I am officially done with arenas for the time being. I'm a warrior, and I've lost count of how many times I've lost to hunters now since they can basically just face my general direction, auto-shoot, and just move around a bit until I die of lag. I can't pummel or interrupt anything either, when I press the key, the spell is done casting, and I'm just sitting there with pummel on cooldown. When will this be fixed...has Blizzard mentioned anything about a fix in next patch ?????

Re: Arena Lag...When will it be fixed?

It's been pretty bad imo. Not sure if everyone is having this problem or if the campus netops are being complete ass hats

Of course it will be fixed, they wont leave the game laggy.

Did Blizzard mention anything about WHEN ? Like next patch ? WOTLK ?? I'm really tired of losing because I can't touch anything.

yeah i havent played arenas this week i lost 8 games in a row for failing to pummel/intercepting game deciding heals QQ i hope they fix it soon..their servers must be so busted..i mean try going to worldofwarcraft.com it doesnt work for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.