Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

PALADIN crying out

Its sad how everyone thinks ret is OP im going to be honest and im sure everyone agrees ret has a lot of burst and if we got our hammer up any warrior rogue hunter will die omfg you can trinket but you will simply die the next time we use it lol. Its fixed now they are nerfing us but WTF is up with locks mages and rogues complaining about us. Im writing this in a PVP perspective because everyone QQING is QQING because of PVP issues not PVE. 1st off warriors cant kill paladins and they know it and im happy I haven’t seen too many warriors qqing about ret, but omfg give a warrior a healer and WOW they get 2k in arena, with a priest paladin DRUID SHAMAN any healer works ill get back to that later. And if you do happen to be in arena as a warrior and don’t know how to spell reflect retaliate last stand, or fear that’s cause you suck my point is you can completely mitigate our damage. Mages WTF I read a mage QQing about ret paladins in mmo-champion and how we can kill mages and that’s just stupid. If a mage cant kill a ret paladin then they suck. In arena they can completely CC. us paladins can be CC’ed so easy we got 1 TRINKET and a bubble that after we pop we die. If you don’t know how to sheep CS our heal and KITE then you suck end of story. Mages throw up the same burst as ret and its worst since they actually can CC and CS, I mean WTF is up with fire mages doing 6k crits, all they need to do is cc or cs something and something else dies even as frost. Now I got a bigger problem with locks IF you are a DEMONOLOGY LOCK and cant kill a ret paladin in arena then you suck. WHAT you don’t know how to fear death coil trinket have your fel hunter eat our stun USE healthstone, UMM SILENCE. Its pathetic how locks think they suck now when at 80 they are all going to have soul link. What now that you have to fear you suddenly are not op only because you could tank anyone in arena before and not anymore unless your demonology you suck. In my opinion demonoly locks should get nerfed and its stupid how Blizzard is basing its buffs and nerfs off PVE when everyone QQing is qqing about pvp. Now druids if you cant heal through ret dps then you suck. We have 2 stuns and one you can trinket which if you are smart you trinket hoj if you trinket repentance your just plain stupid. After that we cant interrupt anything. What you don’t now how to go bear or cyclone. If a pala pops wings its simpe you cc him its not hard to cc paladins unless you completely suck. its funny when I see druid go traveling form when a pala is on him and he has jusdgement of justice on. Heres a tip! Go BEAR!!!!! Or trinket it and run away then. Dot tunnel vision know when we use stun WE DO HAVE a 1 minute cooldown!!! And repentance doesn’t after u will ina form! Though I haven’t seen much druids QQing but just thought to clear things up. Now Hunters I honestly completely understand if you think ret is op I mean you guys just have nothing against us unless your BM and we can just bubble through your BM or heal so I feel you my respects to any 2k rated hunter that’s not in 5v5 lol. Honestly Blizz has to fix hunters for arena yes there is some druid hunters teams with 2.3k but that’s because they probably have completely no life and are extremely extremely good, and yes you guys deserve better arena talents or something. Also shamans you know you have instant heals but yea you to have it hard against us but its normal I mean actually you guys have it hard against anything! LoL. Just like mages can kill warriors, mages can kill rogues, mages can kill paladins, mages can kill shamans, warriors can kill shamans, warriors can kill priests, warriors can kill anything if they have a healer in 2v2, Just like shamans can kill druids, shamans can kill locks, shamans can kill priests, shamsn HAVE BLOOD LUST(OP) the totem that makes the biggest difference in the world. Shamans got buffed and they should be happy. Just like druids are godlike in arena if they are resto (NERF), no druid should complain EVER!, Just like locks can kill anything but maybe rogues YES they can kill paladins! Just like Shaman can kill druids, priests, locks not sure about anything else, yes you have it hard and so do hunters im not sure what hunters can kill but druids, actually im not sure. Priests well I dunno disc priests can completely live through ret dps IF you can THEN reroll because that’s sad. Now IM ACTUALLY WRITING THIS for stupid noob rogues that are the ones that seem to be complaining the most. Its retarded you know ill admit yes we can kill you! But you should just stfu because mutilate is ridiculous. You can kill mages locks druids warriors shamans priests no matter what spec they are and maybe hunters I don’t know, WHAT YOU CANT KILL ONE CLASS AND OMFG lets QQ and make blizz nerf ret paladins and I admit we did need a burst nerf just not as big as the one we got AND HOPEFULLY BLIZZARD MAKES OUR DOT we are getting good and do good dmg. Out of every class I get really pissed when a rogue QQ about ret paladins I can take shamans and hunters QQ but not rogues EVER basically. Basing your QQ off pve dmg and how you aren’t doing enough and us killing you YES we can kill rogue now STFU you can kill any other class in the game and omfg your abilities in arena just like druids. Ive been trying to build to this about rogues because rogues need to be nerfed. Specially for arena. Ive been ret for a while and rogues could never kill paladins EVER! In ret or prot or holy. I mean wtf you don’t KNOW how to sap cheap shot kidney shot blind dismantle vanish sap gouge KICK trinket cloak of shadows evasion. Its ridiculous how rogues complain about paladins bubble because cloak or shadows + evasion is practically a bubble. YOU NEED TO GET NERFED FOR ARENA you have the most to offer to it and so do druids that’s why 2k is easy and its stupid how you guys are going to be able to ambush forever while shadowdancing. To top it off you have crippling mind numbing and and the one that reduces healing by 60% just like warriors and hunters you guys can snare root forever and can reduce healing. OK either give ret paladins some better snare then Judgment of justice or 15% speed increase and some sort of or spell cast reduction and yea some more CC because with our huge nerf we are going to once again suck in arena or you know what MAKE REPENTANCE TRAINABLE maybe 45 second cd or give us some sort of interruption something useful like all the other classes have all classes have interrupts mages hunters warriors rogue shamans locks druids can cyclone forever priests fear everyone every 20 seconds. So ok NERF us but give us something for arena yes we have bop but wat else we can heal! Ok yea like someone cant interrupt a 3 second cast. I mean WTF we are probably the easiest class to cc at least shamans can prevent it with grounding. “BUT OMFG you’re a hybrid” if you say or think that’s a reason to nerf paladins then that’s stupid and your probably those noob mages that raid I honestly don’t give a shitttt about raiding and if ret isn’t top dps ill quote smokey “I DON’T GIVE A FUCK”. Ill also admit we tear Bg’s but so do mages so yea we got A NERF AND NOW GIVE IS SOMETHING BACK FOR IT! IF you people reading this cant draw a simple conclusion that now you cant tunnel vision and ignore what a paladin is doing then im letting you know. Yes you have to know when a paladin stuns repentance wow 2 things with a minute CD! ITS SIMPLE ITS ALL ABOUT COOLDOWNS. Just like PMR was so strong and will probably be strong at 80. Ret paladin rogue is strong because of stuns. Im sure I can find more shit to say about all classes but this is long enough and now I have to talk about HOLY paladins. WTF is up with blizzard making holy paladins the shittiest healer for arena. They did it in TBC we had to raid and get t6 in order to get 2k in 2v2 and 3v3 5v5 is another story. Aside from making us the easiest class to cc we have casts for heals that I agree heal for a lot. So we cant LOS to good due to our casts and our only chance of getting 2k is with a warrior. If you got 2k with a lock in s4 or s3 wow omfg you wintraded no JK but you must have been extremely good. Our dispels did get fixed but 3 talent points omfg do something about it! BOF aside from it being dispellable and in order to get max you gotta spec into prot wich was good anyways has a cd to reuse. You did try I admit to try to get us less ccable but its not working! Your glyph of FoL sucks right now I don’t know about LVL 80 BUT either make it stack or boost the percent healed by a lot more or something! Or give us a decent hot. Reason druids were so good in arena was because of there hots and crazy mana regen. Unlimited cc if you don’t get on druid they will sit back and cyclone. Priests have hots shamans have hots now paladins have a stupid glyph that doesn’t seem to be to good. Our forbeance is 3 minutes and I don’t understand why and what pisses me off the most is 5 talent PTS FOR KINGS wtf ok yes it’s a good buff maybe the best in the game but 5 talent points that’s stupid. You guys have to not focus on pve for a sec and fix the paladin in a pvp perspective! I know wow is a pve based game but everyone seems to pvp more now. I am sure I left out a lot of things btw and I do hope rogues shut up now anf blizzard buffs us in some way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also maybe blizzard can do something for shockadins now they do seem to be dead!

Re: PALADIN crying out

now THAT is a wall of text!

all I hear is "blablabla OP, blablabla NERF, blablabla QQ"
    Trying to improve my english, don't bash me!

Deleted

Your enter button is broken, i guess?
    Even if all your arguments were 100% accurate, noone will read this text~

Nerf EDD

Wall of Text Crit my Face Off~~~~~~~~

Please can somebody give me 5000000k Gold so I can get a Plastic Sergent to reattach my Beautiful Face. :'( :'(

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

redblade

I started to read... ok, I thought I can do it...
    I put on my socks which have resilience gem in them, have my t-shirt on with resilience enchant and I do go to gym and train allot, so got allot oh HP.. BUT MAN that wall of text crited me for 27K!

And now seriously, I started to read, came to about 4th or 5th row and I just got lost...

redblade

arghghhh.... it still hurts...

holy shit! "Edd casts Wall of QQ" "You are hit by Wall of QQ for 10000000 Cry damage. (Critical) (Overkill 9988000)"
    "You die"

anyways, all ball busting aside i do play a ret paladin, and no, i dont think nerfs are fair at this point, people are just hating on us because we stack paper to the ceiling. everyone wants to hate you when your shining, basic and very sad part of life
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

So that one paragraph multi-line blob was something about other classes QQ'ing about Paladins? I feel it is necessary....

LRN2PARAGRAPH

Wall of Text Crits You For -50 IQ

I left out a lot of things btw
    ...wat?
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

And this sort of person wants to represent paladins?

I lol'd.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I actually read it all.

And it still doesn't make sense.

I stopped reading partway through due to the agonizing pain I get from readings walls of text, but I think I got your point.

Basically, people think ret is OP and you're another ret pally who wants to convince everyone they don't need nerfs.

If they don't need nerfs, then why are all the top 2v2 teams atm double ret pally? Why is everyone complaining about ret and all the pallies are rerolling it? Why are ret pallies topping the DPS meters and healing meters at the same time?

You said a skilled mage can kill a ret pally by kiting him and (I assume) spell stealing freedom. Well, and equally skilled ret pally will know when to use his 7 second stun, 10 second incapacitate, bubble, and instant flash heals. A mage can kite for only so long, if that ret pally gets in range of the mage for only a few seconds he's as good as dead.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I actually read it all.

And it still doesn't make sense.
    Maybe you should read it again until it makes sense
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

im sure if you read it all you do get my point and thats funny a wall of text i actually took like 1 hour to write it and i as i said do agree paladins needed a nerf because they did do alot of dmg but just not as big as they got

also im sure alot of people are just going to call me another QQer ret paladin but thats not really the case its just stupid with all this forums about ret paladins being OP and if your a mage QQing about ret paladins just quit your a fail.

Tip 1: Paragraphs are your friends.

Tip 2: When you're trying to express something formally and to be taken seriously, resist the urge to use words like "Lol" and "Omfg"

Quote Originally Posted by Edd
    also im sure alot of people are just going to call me another QQer ret paladin but thats not really the case its just stupid with all this forums about ret paladins being OP and if your a mage QQing about ret paladins just quit your a fail.
    no one can call you another QQ'er...not yet anyways, it will take em a day or too and 5 lasik surguries just to get through the middle of the wall...wait till next week, then you'll be a QQ'er
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

haha - All I saw while looking through it was the capitalized words... and I saw lots =/

Quote Originally Posted by Edd
    Its sad how everyone thinks ret is OP im going to be honest and im sure everyone agrees ret has a lot of burst and if we got our hammer up any warrior rogue hunter will die omfg you can trinket but you will simply die the next time we use it lol.

Its fixed now they are nerfing us but WTF is up with locks mages and rogues complaining about us. Im writing this in a PVP perspective because everyone QQING is QQING because of PVP issues not PVE. 1st off warriors cant kill paladins and they know it and im happy I haven’t seen too many warriors qqing about ret, but omfg give a warrior a healer and WOW they get 2k in arena, with a priest paladin DRUID SHAMAN any healer works ill get back to that later. And if you do happen to be in arena as a warrior and don’t know how to spell reflect retaliate last stand, or fear that’s cause you suck my point is you can completely mitigate our damage.

Mages WTF I read a mage QQing about ret paladins in mmo-champion and how we can kill mages and that’s just stupid. If a mage cant kill a ret paladin then they suck. In arena they can completely CC. us paladins can be CC’ed so easy we got 1 TRINKET and a bubble that after we pop we die. If you don’t know how to sheep CS our heal and KITE then you suck end of story.
    Mages throw up the same burst as ret and its worst since they actually can CC and CS, I mean WTF is up with fire mages doing 6k crits, all they need to do is cc or cs something and something else dies even as frost.

Now I got a bigger problem with locks IF you are a DEMONOLOGY LOCK and cant kill a ret paladin in arena then you suck. WHAT you don’t know how to fear death coil trinket have your fel hunter eat our stun USE healthstone, UMM SILENCE. Its pathetic how locks think they suck now when at 80 they are all going to have soul link. What now that you have to fear you suddenly are not op only because you could tank anyone in arena before and not anymore unless your demonology you suck. In my opinion demonoly locks should get nerfed.

And its stupid how Blizzard is basing its buffs and nerfs off PVE when everyone QQing is qqing about pvp. Now druids if you cant heal through ret dps then you suck.
    We have 2 stuns and one you can trinket which if you are smart you trinket hoj if you trinket repentance your just plain stupid. After that we cant interrupt anything. What you don’t know how to go bear or cyclone?
    If a pala pops wings its simpe you cc him its not hard to cc paladins unless you completely suck. its funny when I see druid go traveling form when a pala is on him and he has jusdgement of justice on.
    Heres a tip! Go BEAR!!!!! Or trinket it and run away then.
    Dot tunnel vision know when we use stun WE DO HAVE a 1 minute cooldown!!! And repentance doesn’t after u will ina form! Though I haven’t seen much druids QQing but just thought to clear things up.

Now Hunters I honestly completely understand if you think ret is op I mean you guys just have nothing against us unless your BM and we can just bubble through your BM or heal so I feel you my respects to any 2k rated hunter that’s not in 5v5 lol. Honestly Blizz has to fix hunters for arena yes there is some druid hunters teams with 2.3k but that’s because they probably have completely no life and are extremely extremely good, and yes you guys deserve better arena talents or something.

Also shamans you know you have instant heals but yea you to have it hard against us but its normal I mean actually you guys have it hard against anything! LoL. Just like mages can kill warriors, mages can kill rogues, mages can kill paladins, mages can kill shamans, warriors can kill shamans, warriors can kill priests, warriors can kill anything if they have a healer in 2v2, Just like shamans can kill druids, shamans can kill locks, shamans can kill priests, shamsn HAVE BLOOD LUST(OP) the totem that makes the biggest difference in the world. Shamans got buffed and they should be happy.
    Just like druids are godlike in arena if they are resto (NERF), no druid should complain EVER!, Just like locks can kill anything but maybe rogues YES they can kill paladins! Just like Shaman can kill druids, priests, locks not sure about anything else, yes you have it hard and so do hunters im not sure what hunters can kill but druids, actually im not sure.

Priests well I dunno disc priests can completely live through ret dps IF you can THEN reroll because that’s sad. Now IM ACTUALLY WRITING THIS for stupid noob rogues that are the ones that seem to be complaining the most. Its retarded you know ill admit yes we can kill you! But you should just stfu because mutilate is ridiculous. You can kill mages locks druids warriors shamans priests no matter what spec they are and maybe hunters I don’t know,
    WHAT YOU CANT KILL ONE CLASS AND OMFG lets QQ and make blizz nerf ret paladins and
    I admit we did need a burst nerf just not as big as the one we got AND HOPEFULLY BLIZZARD MAKES OUR DOT we are getting good and do good dmg.

Out of every class I get really pissed when a rogue QQ about ret paladins I can take shamans and hunters QQ but not rogues EVER basically. Basing your QQ off pve dmg and how you aren’t doing enough and us killing you YES we can kill rogue now STFU you can kill any other class in the game and omfg your abilities in arena just like druids.
    Ive been trying to build to this about rogues because rogues need to be nerfed. Specially for arena. Ive been ret for a while and rogues could never kill paladins EVER! In ret or prot or holy. I mean wtf you don’t KNOW how to sap cheap shot kidney shot blind dismantle vanish sap gouge KICK trinket cloak of shadows evasion.
    Its ridiculous how rogues complain about paladins bubble because cloak or shadows + evasion is practically a bubble. YOU NEED TO GET NERFED FOR ARENA you have the most to offer to it and so do druids that’s why 2k is easy and its stupid how you guys are going to be able to ambush forever while shadowdancing.
    To top it off you have crippling mind numbing and and the one that reduces healing by 60% just like warriors and hunters you guys can snare root forever and can reduce healing.

OK either give ret paladins some better snare then Judgment of justice or 15% speed increase and some sort of or spell cast reduction and yea some more CC because with our huge nerf we are going to once again suck in arena or you know what MAKE REPENTANCE TRAINABLE maybe 45 second cd or give us some sort of interruption something useful like all the other classes have.

All classes have interrupts mages hunters warriors rogue shamans locks druids can cyclone forever priests fear everyone every 20 seconds. So ok NERF us but give us something for arena yes we have bop but wat else we can heal! Ok yea like someone cant interrupt a 3 second cast.
    I mean WTF we are probably the easiest class to cc at least shamans can prevent it with grounding. “BUT OMFG you’re a hybrid” if you say or think that’s a reason to nerf paladins then that’s stupid and your probably those noob mages that raid I honestly don’t give a shitttt about raiding and if ret isn’t top dps ill quote smokey “I DON’T GIVE A FUCK”.

Ill also admit we tear Bg’s but so do mages so yea we got A NERF AND NOW GIVE IS SOMETHING BACK FOR IT! IF you people reading this cant draw a simple conclusion that now you cant tunnel vision and ignore what a paladin is doing then im letting you know. Yes you have to know when a paladin stuns repentance wow 2 things with a minute CD! ITS SIMPLE ITS ALL ABOUT COOLDOWNS. Just like PMR was so strong and will probably be strong at 80. Ret paladin rogue is strong because of stuns.

I am sure I can find more shit to say about all classes but this is long enough and now I have to talk about HOLY paladins.
    WTF is up with blizzard making holy paladins the shittiest healer for arena. They did it in TBC we had to raid and get t6 in order to get 2k in 2v2 and 3v3 5v5 is another story. Aside from making us the easiest class to cc we have casts for heals that I agree heal for a lot. So we cant LOS to good due to our casts and our only chance of getting 2k is with a warrior.

If you got 2k with a lock in s4 or s3 wow omfg you wintraded no JK but you must have been extremely good. Our dispels did get fixed but 3 talent points omfg do something about it! BOF aside from it being dispellable and in order to get max you gotta spec into prot wich was good anyways has a cd to reuse. You did try I admit to try to get us less ccable but its not working! Your glyph of FoL sucks right now I don’t know about LVL 80 BUT either make it stack or boost the percent healed by a lot more or something! Or give us a decent hot.

Reason druids were so good in arena was because of there hots and crazy mana regen. Unlimited cc if you don’t get on druid they will sit back and cyclone. Priests have hots shamans have hots now paladins have a stupid glyph that doesn’t seem to be to good.

Our forbeance is 3 minutes and I don’t understand why
    and what pisses me off the most is 5 talent PTS FOR KINGS wtf ok yes it’s a good buff maybe the best in the game but 5 talent points that’s stupid. You guys have to not focus on pve for a sec and fix the paladin in a pvp perspective!
    I know wow is a pve based game but everyone seems to pvp more now.

I am sure I left out a lot of things btw and I do hope rogues shut up now anf blizzard buffs us in some way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also maybe blizzard can do something for shockadins now they do seem to be dead!
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by souldarite
    LOL how are those made?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?