Field Marshal

Shadow Protection ==> not raid wide?

I havnt played my priest in a while, but after logging in last night, i notice that my Fort buff was raid wide, but not my Shadow protection, any idea y?

We did have a pally with shadow aura on, could it be that? (i know the two dont stack but, to stay in his range all night was going to be a problem.)

Thank's in advance.

.:edit: typo.
    Im a Priest that can tank Illidan. For ~~~ 6seconds & then, i go splat. <3 Dispersion.

Re: Shadow Protection ==> not raid wide?

Has nothing to do with the Pally. It's just Fortitide that buffs raidwide now, which sucks. Shadow Protection and even Divine Spirit is still only groupwide. Meh.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

Field Marshal

mmm that blows... glitch?
    Or that *cough*Working as Intended*cough* crap again?
    Im a Priest that can tank Illidan. For ~~~ 6seconds & then, i go splat. <3 Dispersion.

I am Murloc!

Yep, it's a bug. And pretty annoying. (Oh well, only have to buff it twice a week, I'll survive)

Just be glad you didn't have to buf 25 people with Amplify Magic, which was, and still is, a single target buff, and cost ~600 mana a time. Sitting down to drink from 0 mana after only 18 people have been buffed? Yeah awesome design blizz thanks a lot.

Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by pilch
    ...buf 25 people with Amplify Magic, which was, and still is, a single target buff......

/agree

/mouth shut

Yeah i noticed it last night as well and seeing i am the only buffer this week, it blows big time. But hey!!! fort is raid wide !!! still better than what it was before the patch :P (we rotate per week per priest ^^)

i also noticed you can't rebuff yourself with imp DS. even if you have the 30 min buff and you're applying the 60 min =(.

Quote Originally Posted by pilch
    Just be glad you didn't have to buf 25 people with Amplify Magic, which was, and still is, a single target buff, and cost ~600 mana a time. Sitting down to drink from 0 mana after only 18 people have been buffed? Yeah awesome design blizz thanks a lot.
    But u dont buff AM every time...the only boss i remember we used it was Blood boil :> (And Gruul^^) And ure mosty not alone, a avg Raid had 3Mages...till Mid sunwell

Btw remember Palies @mc ? Single 5 min buff xD That was a pain in the ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    But u dont buff AM every time...the only boss i remember we used it was Blood boil :> (And Gruul^^) And ure mosty not alone, a avg Raid had 3Mages...till Mid sunwell

AMG, buff rotations were the suck. Heal for 4 min, buff for a minute...next pally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by giggles

/agree

/mouth shut
    One time i was the only priest in a magtheridon lair run and was discipline.
    Prayer of Fortitude x5
    Shadow Protection x5
    Divine Spirit x4

It was before they nerfed fort and all mana costs also.. You can imagine my amount of mana when they ran 4k mana for each fort and like 3k for spirit and shadow protection

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet

Real men did MC w/o Pallys.

Go Horde.