Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How do you like Resto now Druids?

Rounding things up with WG:
    Supremus (if raidmembers ar unable to run or not doesn't metter), casts vulcanos -> cast ONE (1) WG on ONE (1) affected person. All other will get the hot and - as mentioned - it doesn't stack. LB/Rej for all as needed..

But with other encountes where the raid get's dmg and not only the tank -> dudu's suck at the moment if you have Priests spaming their ae-heal.

I'm not sure how to heal by now. LB/Reju stacking on the MT's and usual suspects of getting dmg seems to stay the best choice. Tried to use HT with adapted skilling + glyph having a casttime of 0.99 sec, but this jus plainly sucked. But maybe things will change. It mainly sucked because of other talents being left out to get low casttimes on HT.

Things will be different at lvl 80 for more than one reason.
    - new spell not yet accessible
    - new bosses with (i hope so) more dmg on mt's and group-members
    - blizz balancing as usually shortly after expansion-release (and again and again ..)

But i'd realy aprecciate some changes in favor of cast-speed-items.. something like shorter periodes but higher heal for example..
    Right now those items are just useless because HT won't be used as much (i think) and regrowth alone would be just a joke as reason for getting cast-speed items..

im in swp raiding guild. we managed to down kalec, brutallus and almost felmyst before nerf. back then i used to be 1st or 2nd on healing meters in most of BT fights, as well as on kalec and brut. now im usually on 4-6 spot :S. basically we lost our most powerful tool - lifebloom. in return we got support aoe heal. other classes had their main spells improved. so imo our situation is worse than before nerf. if u need aoe healing u take priest or shammie. our aoe heal can only support them a bit but cant do much alone. if u need strong single target healing u take palas. even better if u have 2 tanks - they just beacon one and spam heal both.

basically, there are no reasons to take resto druid in raids now . we provide nothing better than other classes. we can easily be replaced by other healing classes. resto druid can do all kinds of healing, but none is good
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    im in swp raiding guild. we managed to down kalec, brutallus and almost felmyst before nerf. back then i used to be 1st or 2nd on healing meters in most of BT fights, as well as on kalec and brut. now im usually on 4-6 spot :S. basically we lost our most powerful tool - lifebloom. in return we got support aoe heal. other classes had their main spells improved. so imo our situation is worse than before nerf. if u need aoe healing u take priest or shammie. our aoe heal can only support them a bit but cant do much alone. if u need strong single target healing u take palas. even better if u have 2 tanks - they just beacon one and spam heal both.

basically, there are no reasons to take resto druid in raids now . we provide nothing better than other classes. we can easily be replaced by other healing classes. resto druid can do all kinds of healing, but none is good
    You are a complete retard.

For the record, lolbloom is still very much usable. It wasn't removed. It won't make you go oom in 5 min. You can roll it on more targets. The above whiner just sucks at druid.

it wasnt removed but its nerfed. i can no longer sustain same hps with it. unless i have 5-6 targets who take constant damage which doesnt happen so often. and yes, with rolling lifeblooms only you can go oom in 3 minutes, unless u have like 500-600 mp5 while casting

and thanks for calling me retard. i guess its your only argument?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

You can't sustain same HPS with it? You shouldn't. Before, we didn't need to use anything but lolbloom. Now, it's just another heal in our arsenal, not the only one. I have a druid friend who has ~8k mana with ~150mp5 and he can roll bloom with rejuv on two tanks indefinitely.

I called you a retard because you are clearly one of the resto druids who abused the class & spec. Learn to play this time.

Quote Originally Posted by loder
    You are a complete retard.

For the record, lolbloom is still very much usable. It wasn't removed. It won't make you go oom in 5 min. You can roll it on more targets. The above whiner just sucks at druid.

talented and gylphed lifeblooms roll for 10 secs... OP imo

ppl are just screaming because they read too much into epeen meters... wait till 80

Quote Originally Posted by loder
    You can't sustain same HPS with it? You shouldn't. Before, we didn't need to use anything but lolbloom.
    no, we just had nothing else to use. tbh still on lvl 70 we dont have
    Now, it's just another heal in our arsenal, not the only one.
    on level 70 its still main spell. rejuv fails, wild growth is supporting spell. only glyphed HT can make some difference
    I have a druid friend who has ~8k mana with ~150mp5 and he can roll bloom with rejuv on two tanks indefinitely.
    so he spends 60% of time doing nothing -_-. thats really effective healing.
    I called you a retard because you are clearly one of the resto druids who abused the class & spec. Learn to play this time.
    how did i abuse it? maybe you can teach me to play?

anyway, i didnt see resto druids essential in SWP for example. now after patch we are even less needed. because spell that in some way defined our class, that was a reason we were taken to raids, was nerfed. we got nothing else to compete with other healers.

so please if you want to call someone retard first make some constructive arguments. so far i havent seen any useful fact from you. if you believe im wrong please compare resto here with other healers. tell me whats so good in us that makes us needed in raids? whats so good that no other healer can replace us at?

no, we just had nothing else to use. tbh still on lvl 70 we dont haveon level 70 its still main spell. rejuv fails, wild growth is supporting spell. only glyphed HT can make some differenceso he spends 60% of time doing nothing -_-. thats really effective healing.
    how did i abuse it? maybe you can teach me to play?

anyway, i didnt see resto druids essential in SWP for example. now after patch we are even less needed. because spell that in some way defined our class, that was a reason we were taken to raids, was nerfed. we got nothing else to compete with other healers.

so please if you want to call someone retard first make some constructive arguments. so far i havent seen any useful fact from you. if you believe im wrong please compare resto here with other healers. tell me whats so good in us that makes us needed in raids? whats so good that no other healer can replace us at?

1)lifebloom wasnt nerfed so badly in a way that would limit our SWP raid slots now more than it did before. Shamans were just better overall with chain heal spam... get over it

2)who cares about SWP... go raid in beta resto druids are fine and rolling 10 sec life blooms is still amazing, i played with glyphed HT and honestly... even though i can get it down to a .3 sec cast its not that great for pve

3) glyphed rejuv is amazing at 80, wild growth can be spammed indefinitely on my druid, regrowth is now a very common spell for me to use in raids at 80

Quote Originally Posted by MortuariusBC
    2)who cares about SWP... go raid in beta resto druids are fine and rolling 10 sec life blooms is still amazing, i played with glyphed HT and honestly... even though i can get it down to a .3 sec cast its not that great for pve
    you asked how do restos feel now. so i told you how i feel now. atm level cap is 70, not 80, so i gave opinion from lvl 70 player perspective. as to HT - it is good for pve. it is very short cast that heals for nice ammount which gives decent hps, maybe even higher than pala's HL. altho mana cost is still high
    3) glyphed rejuv is amazing at 80, wild growth can be spammed indefinitely on my druid, regrowth is now a very common spell for me to use in raids at 80
    wild growth spam? it doesnt help much, since u just keep overwriting it on same targets. and as i said - i was talking about level 70.

you asked how do restos feel now. so i told you how i feel now. atm level cap is 70, not 80, so i gave opinion from lvl 70 player perspective. as to HT - it is good for pve. it is very short cast that heals for nice ammount which gives decent hps, maybe even higher than pala's HL. altho mana cost is still highwild growth spam? it doesnt help much, since u just keep overwriting it on same targets. and as i said - i was talking about level 70.

you arent just talking 70.. you were talking specifically SWP. the place we all know that resto shamans ruled anyways

not like BT and Hyjal are gonna be run by ppl in pvp blues... yes they were nerfed hard but its still endgame 70 content. resto druids are fine there from what ive seen

oh and WG spam on encounters will a lot of Aoe or raid damage is great... bloodboil in BT for example... whichever group takes a bloodboil gets WG popped on em, next group the same, then cycle back to the other group when it wears off.

fyi i made this topic before i really got a chance to test it out myself a whole lot... over the last week ive been raiding a ton on my resto druid... we are fine... i played resto at 80 and we are fine.

our mana regen at 80 is ridiculous and i can keep a ton of ppl hotd the whole fight without running low on mana... same at 70

I don't agree with the term retarded.. but i do agree with the fact that we do have more ways to heal now.

For my Druid i will try the following strategies:
    Tanks - LB with 10 sec casttime all three stacks + reju (instant-heals as used pre 3.0 in critical situations or when apropriate to use)
    WG only if raid is aoe-dmged by bosses/mobs and only about once per 5 seconds per raid-member-pack
    HT as last resort if instants have been used and maintanks are getting low even if they have all hot's thrown on them

This should - don't know if i'm right - give about the maximum we can heal...
    Because of the 10 sec duration of lifebloom we should be able to do other things (reju on other classes e.g.) while keeping up our hots on the maintanks easily now. It has been a little more difficult to keep hot's up on 2-3 MT's and doing something else alongside this task. So i'm looking forward of some more intersting and less boring raids. But i don't think these raids i'm looking forward to are coming earlier than the addon.. Black Temple is like 25-man Karazhan with T6-Members rushing through and Sunwell.. well we have some bosses to go there, but compared to our beginnings in Black Temple these are not as challenging.. until now.

I'm not sure what all these posts here are saying 'lol itz more thinkz 2 heel az a restro durid' now.. From Kalec -- KJ I spent the majority of my time rolling lifeblooms and wild growths (when I wasn't lagging, this is.. screw server lag) and still pulled out near the top. I think I smashed our CoH priests into the ground on Felmyst even.

It's just as mindless as ever. Though i'm not going to lie, it was embarrassing for our shadow priest to get second on healing on Brut. 2 minute fights FTL.