Judgements auto-targeting?

Hi,
    I was hoping that something will be done about Judgements targeting nearist enemies in this new shiny judgement system. Why is this spell doing that?
    Iam a holy pally (=long range judgements) , last raid we were standing in swp righ under Felmist. My seal of wizdom was active, but I didnt have the boss in my target. I by mistage pressed button with judgement of light, it targeted the boss and ninja-pulled it..
    And our retry pally had a lot of problem with it all the time, when he wanted to judge a trash-mob with low hp. It died before he can do it, but he cast the judgement, it targeted the sheeped mob and break the sheep. Is there any serious reason, why is this spell doing that?

Re: Judgements auto-targeting?

I am hoping this is not some very weird attempt at a troll post, but your spelling suggest otherwise.
    Anyway, it seems to be the case with all classes. It seems that only Hunters (and possibly mages) have this ability before. However, auto targeting suddenly works for all class this past couple of patches for some reason. Either way, it's here to stay now, so get used to it and don't randomly cast attack spells around a boss ^^

judgements have always been auto-target in TBC, not sure about before.

Deleted

I haven't noticed judgements auto-targeting before the patch. But after the patch I noticed it too. I don't really mind it, I am careful with who and what I am judging. Besides I find it handy in case I don't have anyone selected and it doesn't matter who I am judging

So, basically, you just need to pay more attention.

its always been like this happened pre patch will happen now, healers need to be on their tows anyways, coz with the ds and overall aoe and no salvation over aggroes are quite common ;D