Page 1 of 2
LastLast

can someone help a 59 get to 70 please

I quit my spriest at 59. I had just played a pally to 70 and a rogue and Just said never again. yea right
    well I want to get him up to at least 70. I know from 15 to 59 all I did was PW Shieid, Mindblast, Shadow Word Pain then Wand.
    Over and over. Never died, never even worried about anything just go.

now with the new buffs (cough)

what build and rotation should I use to get thru OL ....never again AHHHHHHHHH lol

ps at the time I was playing all I stacked was spirit on green gear ...nothing special

Re: can someone help a 59 get to 70 please

Something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bZZG0fVRfzfVqfzVo (level 61)

Get Dispersion before the 5/5 Twisting Faith.

I would start with a VT, then VE, and then Mind Blast. If the mob got more hp, use Mind Flay. Use shadowfiend on every cooldown once you get it (level 64).

Using SW (level 62) as a finisher can sometimes be good, but not really worth it now that we got Improved Shadowform, thus Mind Flay is more efficient.

Getting Dispersion should help you with the 4 levels without shadowfiend, and save some gold pieces on water

Note that spirit won't be very efficient before Northrend, so I would recomend stacking intellect for the Replenishment buff you gain from using Vampiric Touch.

thank you Nezoia.
    Will give this a try and see how it goes.
    Should I skip shield in rotation and only use it for emergencys ?
    Lots of potential adds in Helfire so I need to keep on my toes. Not like before.
    Can I heal in early instances or just dps?

Myllow I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks
    in short, yes, if you know what you and your group is doing and your tank is alright. on this char i was shadow from 41-69 and only dps'd an instance about 3 times. i was a 39 holy twink for a while and had a few pieces of healing gear i'd throw on to help me out. all you need is a bit of knowledge, and maybe a set of gear that'll give you more mp5 or even int. if anyone tells you that you need to be a healing spec to heal anything up to lvl 70 instances is wrong. unless of course you're overgeared =P

Quote Originally Posted by sparks
    Should I skip shield in rotation and only use it for emergencys ?
    Yes, definitive skip using shield at all when you got Improved Shadowform. Shield is the biggest mana drainer.

Use Shield for emergency, and perhaps Dispersion as well. And remember that you can get out of net/nova/etc. using Fade.

Just dps. Vampiric Embrace is super nice for 5mans, and will make the job of the other healer alot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Myllow
    Are you sure, sir slackalot?
    he asked a simple question, don't be a worthless ass.

he asked about soloing rotation and spec, that warrants you being a jerk?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Myllow flexing your e-muscles on a forum by telling people to :
    Gtfo.
    This not a very wise decision as being a jerk on this forum will result in one day having your account revoked for useless comments. He asked a simple question and was looking for a simple answer.
    If you have nothing constructive to post about the question then please dont respond as this is the Priest class discussion section of the forum. Thus meaning people may infact ask questions on maximizing there class as sometimes they just dont know where to start.

You can't just ask for a rotation or spec? Don't you get you have to modify that by yourself?

Find out your own problems, and solve them aswell. Don't count on others, because you just can't.

Welcome to the world, lost one.
    so, i guess you don't believe in people helping people? why do you read these forums.

acting superior to others when you are wrong is just...... /sigh

Gtfo, srsly.
    ./agree

a thread like this without the flaming should go to a general priest class and not wotlk forums.
    i salute all jerks for trying to make these forums in a higher level. suggesitions of how to level a priest can be found in any general priest class forums, and should be preposed there definetly not here.

You can't just ask for a rotation or spec? Don't you get you have to modify that by yourself?

Find out your own problems, and solve them aswell. Don't count on others, because you just can't.

you just really get it man, you really do.

you are so complex yet so full of the human spirit

you understand the world like nobody else

write a memoir, i beg of you

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    ./agree

a thread like this without the flaming should go to a general priest class and not wotlk forums.
    i salute all jerks for trying to make these forums in a higher level. suggesitions of how to level a priest can be found in any general priest class forums, and should be preposed there definetly not here.
    You should be in first period English class and "definetly" not here

Quote Originally Posted by availprevail
    You should be in first period English class and "definetly" not here
    awww thank you for showing me more jerks are here! i'm glad to see i'm not alone

edit:
    and i appoligized deeply i'm not some english fart and english isn't my first second or third language. i'm sorry i have spelling mistakes MR i know english. (just adding some jerkiness of myself). it doesn't change the fact that this thread has nothing to do with wotlk. but is relating to a priest as a class and how to level from 59-70 (untill wotlk), therefore this thread is irrelevant to this forum and shouldn't be posted here.

this forums are filled with crap like this instead of maintaining a proper wotlk talk. i guess you did see the dev read "outside" forums as well, i really hope they don't read these and read the others, simpley because most of the threads here have nothing to do with wotlk, and only the "jerks" that actually play wotlk say so, get "trashed" about from noobies and go away from here.

i still miss some epic jerks that gave tuns of information abou wotlk and the beta and how to play on beta, threads that even i learned from - and where are they now? gone and all you see is voting threads or threads like this. why?
    because of ppl like you and eloro. i also noticed this happening to another beta priest being flamed for knowing whats going on the beta.
    seriously englishfart - if you have nothing to do - we don't care about your flaming.
    this is a general topic so go look for it in the general priest forums. look for me there while your at it. try to find more spelling mistakes i might want you as my teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    awww thank you for showing me more jerks are here! i'm glad to see i'm not alone
    You aren't a jerk. You are just stupid. Your attempt at being sarcastic came off as uninspired.

[/quote]
    Thats a little bit harsh. The talents do have to do with wotlk, i dont see what he did really wrong by asking here. All he wants is help. Is that so hard to do without people yelling at you?

Haha, He got you there Meowmeow, i also think that annoyed idiots can leave this thread and flame someone else who should flamed?
    All the guy did was to ask a question and you tell him to gtfo, real mature ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tosanrocks
    Haha, He got you there Meowmeow, i also think that annoyed idiots can leave this thread and flame someone else who should flamed?
    All the guy did was to ask a question and you tell him to gtfo, real mature ...
    no i'm sorry. you must need glasses:

i didn't say gtfo i said:

i quoted someone who said gtfo, and explained him in nicer words. i might be a true jerk. but i still think its too mean to tell someone who said please "gtfo" thats why i didn't say gtfo and explained that this isn't a thread to be here. its not a wotlk descusion but 59-70 descusion which should go to the general descusion as mature as i am, i'm sure you can SEE that i did not write gtfo. not my style sorry to dissapoint you. but that did hurt me that you thought i'll say that!

Hmm, says the guy who probably is reading up on a boss strat right now and which arena team to roll with come WOTLK.

Hey buddy, guess why you read this site? To gain information so you can play the game better. So plz stfu, gtfo, lmao and tickle yourself until you puke.
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

So far we got 5 relevant posts, 2 by the author, 2 by me and 1 by Healium.

And then we got 17 spam/flame/irrelevant posts. Why did you people not just shut the fuck up, and avoided replying if you didden't feel like helping?

Oh wait, make that 18 irrelevant posts, this one shall be included.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    So far we got 5 relevant posts, 2 by the author, 2 by me and 1 by Healium.

And then we got 17 spam/flame/irrelevant posts. Why did you people not just shut the fuck up, and avoided replying if you didden't feel like helping?

Oh wait, make that 18 irrelevant posts, this one shall be included.
    lol Ty Nez. As i was reading this i was thinking the same thing..

((this post makes 19))