Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    gomi

Re: I think the new skills are pathetic....

Our real issue in pvp is with survivability.
    Well think you are wrong here that is one of our strong side if played right ofc. Now I know there is many boomkin dont realy use all of our spells skill to survive and ofc also when to use it. If you look at what spell we have to survive this should be one of our strong side.

Just to clear it out

Spell that help our survivabilityin pvp: ofc all our healing spells, root, shadowmeld(NE), entangling root, bash(Bear), cyclone, Travling form, typhoon, dash maim(cat) and starfall if spec with stun.

Starfall has the nice thing it work both in defence and offence spell. If everything is fuvk up and you are realy in the big shit you could use starfall as last way out and hope for the stun proc to either to get away or to heal. Not to recomend but,,,

Some of the spell or ability you rarly us but they are still there if needed,,,

So Blizzard have give us tools to survive now it is up to use to learn to use it. Yes some of them take times to learn to use it.

To say "Our real issue in pvp is with survivability" that just show how llittle you know your own class.

Sayonara bitchess

i got one possible explanation for whoever posted this!!!
    it is....
    they....
    are....
    bad at there class!!!

EPIC FAILURE

Deleted

Oh god, now the clueless retarded idiotic trolls have discovered this post.
    You can all go and die on a fire. Im sick and tired of your bullshiting "L2p omfg your wrong".

I swear if i saw a forum troller in real life, i would punch him in the face excatly 1337 times, harder than Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

I clearly said that Blizzard now lowered the talents, didnt i?

I thought this would be a perfect thread, to learn about new way to use the two what-i-think-are-a-bit-stupid balance spells but you stupid 11 year old kids ruins it. I take critisism, but stupid morons mobbing me pushes me to the edge.

Can you stop ruin this post. I was stupid enough to not take the 15% stun talent, because i had no more talents to spend stuffs on. Thank you for telling me that! Its pretty sad to see elite members ruin posts, i bet only retarded trollers can be it right?

Flamers, one day i will rip your leg out of your body and use it as an destition on a elephant.

even with the long CD, starfall is still a good spell. Could the damage we a little better? Probably, but it's still a ae spell that you can use while you move around, how uber is that.

Quote Originally Posted by gomi
    Well think you are wrong here that is one of our strong side if played right ofc. Now I know there is many boomkin dont realy use all of our spells skill to survive and ofc also when to use it. If you look at what spell we have to survive this should be one of our strong side.

Just to clear it out

Spell that help our survivabilityin pvp: ofc all our healing spells, root, shadowmeld(NE), entangling root, bash(Bear), cyclone, Travling form, typhoon, dash maim(cat) and starfall if spec with stun.

Starfall has the nice thing it work both in defence and offence spell. If everything is fuvk up and you are realy in the big shit you could use starfall as last way out and hope for the stun proc to either to get away or to heal. Not to recomend but,,,

Some of the spell or ability you rarly us but they are still there if needed,,,

So Blizzard have give us tools to survive now it is up to use to learn to use it. Yes some of them take times to learn to use it.

To say "Our real issue in pvp is with survivability" that just show how llittle you know your own class.

Sayonara bitchess
    LOL, every moonkin with real experience says that our real pvp issue is with survivability. Just look at the beta forums. Even in spite of all our abilities, we still get neutralized very easily. Really, there is no other explanation why moonkin are not a top pvp class. We have dmg and control. Even blizz said they're watching our survivability...

I know how to use all those skills, and I do to great effect. But there are still times when stuns and silences completely take me out of the battle. We have no reduction to these effect whilst just about every other class has some.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    " It should knock back target 25 yards and root them instead.

And maybe also do about 20k damage while you are at it? sigh

Quote Originally Posted by MortuariusBC
    not everything is designed for boss fights or single target dps.... 55dps on a boss... what about aoe encounters.. it rocks
    It rocks once every 3 min. Overall aoe dmg is pretty poor too, say in an encounter that requires constant aoe - of course hurricane will over take it many times over. Single target dps is actually really good - you can kill a lone person in pvp with starfall and some dots - but again, once every 3 min. In a boss encounter you are adding upwards of 1000 dps for that 10 sec on top of base dps... that's awesome for those 10 sec.

Again, I said starfall had good design - its good for pvp, pve aoe, pve single target. Not many spells can boast that. But, everyone who believes its underwhelming looks at that long cd and everyone who thinks its great looks at that 10 sec.

and again, it's pretty par for the course for 51 pointers... we should be plenty happy with it.

stupid druids or knock out vanishing coward rogues
    This line summerized post, you have failed.
    Bigger than Life.

gomi

Konnichiwa Bitchess

But there are still times when stuns and silences completely take me out of the battle.
    That is the whole point of stun and silences for other classes to counter us. Now blizzard gave us a one more counter to silences shadowmeld(NE) so I dont see that as a big problem anymore, before patch when someone silences me you can counter that with bear bash or travel form los. Now to the stun depending on what class that stuns you but if it is a warrior it is a joke you can still kill warrior as before with out using any cd even when they got the stormblade or bladestorm ( forgot the name ;D). But when it comes to stun I think you refering to rogues that is why we put three points in brambles.

Now we got entangling roots for free that also help us to suvive. Also the typhoon. Yes I know most ppl think that one is crap.

One more thing are you taking about arena or bgs?

Sayonara

WELCOME

TO THE GROUND BABY

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    "Typhoon helps you keep meleers away from you"

How many clueless retarded meleers have you met? It just requires to move one step after one step to counter this * ability. It should knock back target 25 yards and root them instead.

Gosh your kidding me right? You think that starfall will actually burst down 25k lifed targets at lvl 80?

I would rather have survival+regenation+dps rather than just dps talents. I heard that some talents will go down to 3 and 1 points. Hurricane does 100 x more damage than starfall. I wouldnt even have starfall as a 30 min buff that damages all targets 10 yards from you. Seriously, 50 damage on a target when you have 800 spell damage? LOL!
    its a freaking cone you idiot, take one step in what direction?

and the point of being a melee is to get up close, i would be surprise if the typhoon didnt him them

hurricane also cause 1k mana and is channel, tell me, what melee character cant stop them.... and 50 dmg?

did you train into rank 2?

btw, get more spell dmg, im sitting on 1300

All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"