Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: WotLK Zombie Invasion, Season 4 Rewards, Blue posts

When (if not already) is the Ret pally nerf happening? Anyone know?

People need to stop crying about the squashling being easier to get now. That thing's still hard as balls :/ Do you know how many things you can get in a treat bag? Wands, masks, candies, toothpicks, and thats even assuming you dont get tricked! Hopefully i can nab it at some point.

woah death chargers are dropping like candy!
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrland
    You are exactly what is wrong with this game. "Make it easy, so it can be fun" I apologize that I find more fun and acomplishment in completing something that was difficult to obtain.

Resulting to name calling in your post does however prove to me just how valid your opinion is. I do remeber in the post you quoted I said "oh yeah and heerobya is just retarded what do you have to say about that, huh!".

Can we be best friends now?
    Pie vs Cake much?

Quote Originally Posted by Swipes
    Pie vs Cake much?
    The problem with that is, if he really wanted cake but the cake was 5 miles away from him and the pie was right next to him, he would eat the pie.

The other problem is, if he really wanted pie but the pie was 5 miles away from him and the cake was right next to him, he would eat the cake.

Not wanting to do what is required to obtain what you want becuase its "hard" and complaining it should be made easier is my point.

Just like Cake vs Pie, its my opinion and I can state it. He stated his "easy" approach and I continued with my opinion.

Moving right along...

Id like to note that the children who run around Lakeshire on the dock are neutral to any zombie actions and cannot be attacked. I guess the esrb would freak out if we kill virtual kids when real kids are playing virtual zombies. Or perhaps the npc children will inherit the WoW game world and defeat ever player based character.

DUN DUN DUN!

/plot&scheme
    /exerciseinfutility

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrland
    The problem with that is, if he really wanted cake but the cake was 5 miles away from him and the pie was right next to him, he would eat the pie.

The other problem is, if he really wanted pie but the pie was 5 miles away from him and the cake was right next to him, he would eat the cake.

Not wanting to do what is required to obtain what you want becuase its "hard" and complaining it should be made easier is my point.

Just like Cake vs Pie, its my opinion and I can state it. He stated his "easy" approach and I continued with my opinion.
    That is just an eltists prick PoV, sir. This is not all about gameplay. The easier it is to do things the more people will attracted to play this game young and old. I would also assume that if it is easier and more to tank there will be more of them. Let time spamming "LFG TANK then g2g" means more time playing the game you like so much. You find the challenge of tanking fun and that all fine and dandy but really if you are playing WoW for the CHALLENGE of doing certain things you are playing the wrong game. You want to work for everything you get in a game go play high levl FPSs, WoW is not your game.

I thought it has been said that Deathknights will be the new thinking man's tank? This is due to having to perfectly time your rotations and make decisions based off of rune regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    Indeed, rumor has it that 20 stacks instantly converts the target, be it either NPC or player
    It doesn't (I've seen SW guards with 20 stacks, and I've had it myself), though hitting does indeed seem to have a pretty good chance of reducing the time left on the debuff by ~30 sec.

As for the ability to cure the disease, this doesn't seem to work right now... I think it's bugged because every time I try (as a shaman), it consumes mana, does the cure/dispell animation, but nothing happens to the actual debuff.

As a zombie, for everyone you infect you seem to get an effect that heals ~300-500 every few seconds (at least I think that's where the heals are coming from, there was no green cloud on the ground at the time)... because of this I've seen some zombies that take 4 ret pallys plus some level 75 guards to kill. They also seem to give a set amount of health based on level, for example level 70 zombies have about 11500 hp.

One other notable thing - if you are a zombie and are killed by an NPC, you DO take durability damage.

EDIT: Just noticed some ways of gettin infected weren't specifically listed.
    - Killing an NPC who has become a plague zombie
    - Getting hit by the Zombie Explosion! ability

Players have to try a lot of times in order to cure it.

The NPCs can do it first try.

Sadly... I want to infect my home cities..

Quote Originally Posted by hosehead
    Look, Rogue news!! oh.. wait..

I like the part where they talk about how they assume sunder is on a target for paladins.. well.. I guess even the devs hate Expose Armour
    And why would they be assuming sunder is going to be on the target??? Or expose armor for that matter. I thought the whole point of 3.0 was to make it so you don't have to bring class XYZ...

Quote Originally Posted by seph
    And why would they be assuming sunder is going to be on the target??? Or expose armor for that matter. I thought the whole point of 3.0 was to make it so you don't have to bring class XYZ...
    Then again, who guarantees that all raiding Rogues will have Blessing of Might or Commanding Shout? Or that the tank will have Improved Devotion Aura or Treekin Aura? List goes on...
    That said, I think it's boring how all melee classes are bound to physical damage.

Just wanted to note that there are plagued roaches in Shat that will give you the disease too.

all i was reading when i seen the blue post about the pallys was..... please stop bitching about ret pallys, we just gave them an unfair nerf and submitted to the will of the people. O and Ret pallys sorry but your out numberd maybe at lvl80 when people see the balance is there we will give you back your cool 51point talent.... lol yours truely bliz.

anyone else read it that way?

The roaches are new. Seems like plague is turning up a notch.

Crates showing up in IF. New?
    "You are better than I am," Inigo admitted.
    "So it seems. But if that is true, then why are you smiling?"
    "Because," Inigo answered, "I know something you don't know."
    "And what is that?" asked the man in black.
    "I'm not left-handed."

Plagued Roaches appeared in IF and other cities - killing the roach infects you with the plague.

15+ Year Old Account

Just wanted to note that anything that kills you turns you into a zombie.
    Tryed out while flying in dizzying heights and dismounted.
    After I landed with a smack on the ground I immediately turned into a zombie.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Hellooouu.....I'm Greg, you might know me as Ghostcrawler......you might know me as that asshole that nerfed your class.
    Pure WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Cider_Thorn
    Tanking was never truely that hard if you had people with you that had a brain. Get over yourself.

PS, I don't want to copy your spec. It's horrible.
    That was my point. Now your DPS can be brainless AND the tank, yet you still hold aggro... EASY.

Link me your spec then, I want to see what you decided on... I am sure its something that requires aquiring more threat because you cant produce it. Do you have 2% threat on your gloves too? I know when I am generating 4K TPS now because of this easy tanking... that extra 80 helps ALOT!

I was looking back at your previous posts, you sure are skilled with attitude.

I do enjoy these mature talks with people in forums that cant argue the point without attacking someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanter
    As for the ability to cure the disease, this doesn't seem to work right now... I think it's bugged because every time I try (as a shaman), it consumes mana, does the cure/dispell animation, but nothing happens to the actual debuff.
    I just a read a blue post (too lazy to go find it and link it) that hinted that if the plague were so easy to cleanse, Arthas could have simply run around cleansing everyone. I believe that this is not a bug, and that as time goes on we will find it increasingly difficult to get rid of the plague once infected.