Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK Zombie Invasion, Season 4 Rewards, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrland
    That was my point. Now your DPS can be brainless AND the tank, yet you still hold aggro... EASY.

Link me your spec then, I want to see what you decided on... I am sure its something that requires aquiring more threat because you cant produce it. Do you have 2% threat on your gloves too? I know when I am generating 4K TPS now because of this easy tanking... that extra 80 helps ALOT!

I was looking back at your previous posts, you sure are skilled with attitude.

I do enjoy these mature talks with people in forums that cant argue the point without attacking someone.
    I fully support Tmbrland's views to the extent of registering on this website and posting here.

I'd like to see the game more of a challenge. I'm surprised at how many people want to make it all a mindless farm to just run in without any thought and theory behind it. "Mash button! Mash!!"
    I'd prefer working hard for something that was rare and mattered than make everything easy and everyone can get.

Re: WotLK Zombie Invasion, Season 4 Rewards, Blue posts

abolish disease on my priest cures it easy enough. I cleansed half of org yesterday including the auctioneers. Then my goal was to get rid of it until I found some NPCs can not be cleansed, as in I target the NPC and the cast happens on myself.