Healer soloing Baron?

With the news that the Baron's mount's drop rate has been upped yet again, I wondered if it's possible for a Resto Shaman to solo the instance and get it.

Thanks!

Re: Healer soloing Baron?

Quote Originally Posted by Lesserheal
    With the news that the Baron's mount's drop rate has been upped yet again,
    Please provide a link with this information. Someone else also said this but could not provide any support.

Thanks.

As for a Resto Shaman... We talking 70 and what type of gear? I would assume so.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    Please provide a link with this information.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/12/1167...rs-reigns.html

As for a Resto Shaman... We talking 70 and what type of gear? I would assume so.
    Some ZA, some PvP, some Blue, etc.

I am very confident that a resto shaman can solo baron, I just solo'ed the instance as a protection warrior with minimal effort. Honestly, the hardest part of the instance was the disease that disabled health regen, but you can either cleanse it or heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesserheal
    Thanks.

I actually saw that after I posted it but had a hard time logging and I was dealing with Zombie lovers here on the forums.....
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

It's completely possible with your gear. Just remember to take your time and alternate shields.
    <i>I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... come to think of it, it began to smell... must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears.</i>

Quote Originally Posted by Fwip
    I am very confident that a resto shaman can solo baron, I just solo'ed the instance as a protection warrior with minimal effort. Honestly, the hardest part of the instance was the disease that disabled health regen, but you can either cleanse it or heal.
    u know u can skip the first 2 packs of mobs right ? and only those are able to put the disease on you

as for rest shaman i guess its possible , it will jsut take abit more time than with other speccs
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.