Yup keep it up Blizz nerf em some more

<-- Loling irl and oh yes there will be more so start crying and go back to holy/prot

Re: Yup keep it up Blizz nerf em some more

Quote Originally Posted by larry botter
    <-- Loling irl and oh yes there will be more so start crying and go back to holy/prot
    unnecessary thread is unnecessary.

yep this thread needs to be closed. stop with all the lame threads
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

It's really sad that people cry so much about ret pallys. I personally think that they aren't unbeatable, it just matters who gets the drop on who and if your trinket is up. All these people that are crying for major nerfs are just looking for an easy win vs an actual fight where you have to think about what your opponent is going to do before they do and counter that move.

Bubonicbeef- 80 Death Knight
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gurubashi&n=Bubonicbeef

Saphÿre- 80 priest
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gurubashi&n=Saph%C3%BFre

Beefstyx- 80 Shaman
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gurubashi&n=Beefstyx

Huggybare- 72 Druid
    US-Gurubashi

TO THE GROUND!

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk
    Why are you posting the same thing in every thread?
    prolly just tryin to get his post count up
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

it is funny tho, all these retri paladins running around thinking they are uber pro!when infact they have been major buffed to a state that requires no skill...WELL DONE

actually I've been a ret paladin for awhile, and I hate these little trend chasing paladins that are like "OMGRETISUBERLOLWUT"

I've been ret since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyyte
    as a sexy and dangerous ret paladin, i must unapolegetically say that you are not prepared, my fast and deadly modicum of abilities will leave you dazed and stunned like the first time you saw 2girls1cup. Your mind will boggle at my fierce efficiency as i prance about you in my garments of the shifting sands, pounding your face in with a blacksmith hammer. Yes we have the amazing burst, and it is overpowered, but does that mean i cant enjoy it while it lasts? ;D
    You sir can never post here again. Not because of your post but becuase you mention 2girls1cup. You sir, have returned the image i so hope would go away and I will forever hate you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyyte
    I sir deeply apologize for my transgression and would like to invite you and your close friends on a brain feasting zombie fest this evening to atone for my offense...We will have 3 courses, first, brain of the sexy innkeeper from SW, then the brains of the orphans (VEAL!) and finally finish the evening with a light yet rich chocolate mousse. Afterwards, standard mayhem and zombie carnage.

R.S.V.P. pls
    Oh, you found my sore spot. Ok... I forgive, But I get the first brain

Deleted

Unfortunately for you, since they are still buffing holy and prot paladins even those specs will most likely tear you down if you dare to go too close

I don't know you personally, but deeming from the fact that you keep posting garbage like this gives an image of someone who doesn't really have the skills to win unless the opponent is severely less powered than you and someone who is pretty insecure, just feeling the need to boost his own ego by throwing around random stuff and trying to act tough. Oh, don't worry, you will suffer from it for the rest of your life, being a retard isn't a condition you can be cured of

Quote Originally Posted by kodynn2001
    TO THE GROUND!
    lol

TO DA GROAWND

Arnold style
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous