Thread: Bear/Cat fears

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Bear/Cat fears

This post sickens me.
    You give all, and they just ask for more.
    Tell this idea to any shaman out there and see what type of response you'll get.

disgusting.

While they are at it, they should give paladins immunity to death. Since like paladins can heal and wear plate. AMIRITE?

a bear not being afraid of a human in reality makes sense
    but in reality, can a human throw a fuckin fireball?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamaholic
    This post sickens me.
    You give all, and they just ask for more.
    Tell this idea to any shaman out there and see what type of response you'll get.

disgusting.
    Lol, Easy there sailor. Check up abit. Notice how I took back my original post. No need to get so angry, just ask mom to bring you down some warm milk so you dont get a upset tummy from being so angry.
    I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days

If you're worried about chain fears just trinket the first fear, feral charge, pop Beserk and then kill them.

Honestly, 70 feral druid is my main.

Warlocks are pathetically easy (Sometimes a good Demo will give me a run for my money, but I just retreat, heal up faster than them and come back).

I've never been afraid of a warriors fear, and now with Beserk I seriously don't worry about it.

I eat any priest that isn't disc, and if they're disc I just control them until I get back up.

Hunters! Fear Beast! Had to deal with that forever anyways.

So, yeah, Beserk is your buddy

There are ways to dodge fears, except instant ones and all the instant ones are close range "Except Death Coil"
    You should not be close to them first of all so I dont see the point of wanting an immunity to fear while in
    any form, and if your feral "lets say" then you got your talent to get you out of it.
    Cheers good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by False God
    Lol, Easy there sailor. Check up abit. Notice how I took back my original post. No need to get so angry, just ask mom to bring you down some warm milk so you dont get a upset tummy from being so angry.
    Yeah. I'm gonna need that. infact I'm going to need more than just milk. need to mix it up with some vodka or something.. where's my mom.. MOM!!! MOM!!!! bring me some milk with extra vodka!!!!

Being immune to Polymorph, roots, snares and mana drains aint enough. MOAR IMMUNITIES! DRUID AINT EASY ENOUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Being immune to Polymorph, roots, snares and mana drains aint enough. MOAR IMMUNITIES! DRUID AINT EASY ENOUGH!
    Well your generalizing druids and overrating them but thats ok. I respect your opinion. Thanks everyone for the feedback and critism pro/neg, its all good.
    I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days