Thread: I hate you all

I hate you all

I go on my mage, get infected, IB then start spreading the disease, then some butt of a pally goes and cleanses everyone!

Oh, and you guys are okay, and shouldn't be nerfed that much, just stop ruining the fun!
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Re: I hate you all

The problem with the plague event is that the fun of being a ghoul lasted all of 20 minutes. Now it's more enjoyable to ruin other people's fun or I guess if you roll on an Ar Pee server become a real "protector of the light" etc, etc.

Atleast they didnt kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    The problem with the plague event is that the fun of being a ghoul lasted all of 20 minutes. Now it's more enjoyable to ruin other people's fun or I guess if you roll on an Ar Pee server become a real "protector of the light" etc, etc.
    The problem is those RP players roll PvP realms.. and they still go: HEY! I'M A NUB OF THE LIGHT! I SHALT CLEANSE THEE AND SLAY ALL TEH EVUL GHUOALS..

which is rather annoying.. and there's those who do it just to be fucking pricks :P
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

Quote Originally Posted by Loliiten
    The problem is those RP players roll PvP realms.. and they still go: HEY! I'M A NUB OF THE LIGHT! I SHALT CLEANSE THEE AND SLAY ALL TEH EVUL GHUOALS..

which is rather annoying.. and there's those who do it just to be fucking pricks :P
    LMAO... I am sorry but that would be funny as hell to see someone runnin around yelling that.

Quote Originally Posted by Loliiten
    Are you the annoying **** who infected trainers, Auctioneers..... etc etc?

Either way, if I could cleanse I would. I need my NPC's to play.

Plus, to be honest, if you were smart you could avoid the issue. ^_^

they should make ghouls run at 120% normal movementspeed all the time, atm you can easily kill a ghoul or two, then run off, heal up and kill some more, happend when I raided Westfall last night

I must continue my fight against the scourge.

also, how is it fun for me when you kill the battlemasters and auctioneers. ... therefore i'll keep cleansing forever.

Love killing Zombie's on my Paladin. And cleansing people that want to be Zombie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM Your Brains <3
    Hi

I wouldn't cleanse you, but would kill you all (which I am doing), in order to
    release your pathetic souls from Lich King's grasp.

You'll thank me later.
    Bigger than Life.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedfaith
    I go on my mage, get infected, IB then start spreading the disease, then some butt of a pally goes and cleanses everyone!

Oh, and you guys are okay, and shouldn't be nerfed that much, just stop ruining the fun!
    1st time you transform into a zombie it's fun, second fun again, but getting transformed over and over again into a zombie and getting yourself killed just to get a smile on the face of someone who didnt catch the 1st day of plague event....
    the cleansing posibility was put there exactly to solve the probem of the players who will abuse and infect over and over again everyone else around them

just think if you would be questing and some nerd would infect you over and over again? nice day for questing ha?

Kinda ironic, some find it fun to be zombie and some find it fun to kill/cleanse the infection...

I haven't cleansed a single person, instead, I follow people who have been infected, then I kill them when they turn. It worked for Arthas, and it works for me.
    Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Hilarious
    I haven't cleansed a single person, instead, I follow people who have been infected, then I kill them when they turn. It worked for Arthas, and it works for me.
    Actually, Arthas just killed them while they were infected, and then killed them again once they rose as Scourge.

Dont bother trying to spread it theres, no fun doing that with all the righteous cleansers, just grief duelers. Someone loses a duel? Ice block followed by a mangle