Idea to make Thunderstorm more PvE viable.

When Cast on Yourself:

Thunderstorm
    Instant, 45 second cooldown

You call down a bolt of lightning, energizing you and damaging nearby enemies within 10 yards. Restores 8% mana to you and deals 1450 to 1656 Nature damage to all nearby enemies, knocking them back 20 yards.

When cast on an Enemy:

Thunderstorm
    Instant, 45 second cooldown
    30 yard range

You call down a bolt of lightning on your enemy, energizing you and damaging enemies within 10 yards. Restores 8% mana to you and deals 1450 to 1656 Nature damage to all nearby enemies.

So in other words, when you cast it on an enemy, it does the same exact thing, except with no knockback.
    -Hambown

Deleted

Re: Idea to make Thunderstorm more PvE viable.

knockback = win even in pve how would you differenciate? i find it very useful for getting a mob / several mobs off my back long enough for me to breathe and heal myself etc etc.

Except the knockback can make it useless in a real pve situation where there are other people trying to aoe as well, not just when you're out running dailies.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

The mages in my guild are getting enough tank aggro as it is with the new living bomb knockback thingy. The tanks hate having to run after stuff it seems
    Knockbacks arent that hawt in a raid, if the tank can't hit stuff because you just flung it out of his range he cant keep aggro on it either.
    "Remember, remember the 6th of July.
    The Real ID treason and Plot.
    I see no reason why the Real ID Treason
    Should ever be forgot."