Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: well on the plus side about the pally nerf

Quote Originally Posted by STFUpeon
    Stop whining about your nerf ffs.

The CLASS IS FINE, You guys just want to 3shoot everybody.
    Imagine this you are in a BGs and another pala with S3/4 gear comes and 3 shoots you, just don't bubble out... then u'll know how others feel when they get instant gibbed by old ret tards.
    GO try it AND DON'T BUBBLE OUT, just DIE, HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?
    The nerf was needed end of story.
    All ret tards should put their heads on the railyway and hope for a train to end their misery.
    90% of the paladin community does not give a crap about lvl 70 bgs. They unlike some of you know this game is about 80 now, and nerfing us based on 70 will totaly destroy the class once again for 80. You tell us to stop QQ and take are nerfs, but you QQ to get them. Why didn't you just stop QQ and let us kill you for a month? 1 month of getting owned by ret is not so much considering we have had 4 years of getting owned by a lot of folks less skilled. No i am not say well we sucked we deserve to be OP. I am saying at 70 why not let us have 1 month of fun to make up for 4 years of shit? NERFING AT 70 WILL GIMP THE SPEC ONCE AGAIN AT END GAME. Or do you truly believe anything you do at 70 realy matters. You folks calling for nerfs, i want to realy realy think about this. would it realy realy have made you stoped playing the game if for 1 month you were getting killed too much by a spec you will most likely beat at 80?

Quote Originally Posted by STFUpeon
    Moron you think that all players play only one class? brain damaged retardin
    "other classes" !!!!!"other classess" O NOES THEY COME TO OUR FORUM, OUR FORUM, like your father made this forum.
    well they were constructed to let classes talk amount themselves about the goings on of their class. Trolls like you who come to just QQ and flame yet post no real constructive posts are just losers who cant mind their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpiodrush
    no, they nerfed our mana regeneration from 33% to 15%. Ret's Will now be running dry on mana quite easily. 15% mana is barely more than the cost of a single DS. Paladins after 70 will be running on base mana. (Our only gear that still has int on it is the current arena gear. after this season all gear will be without intellect.) Combine that with nurfed wisdom procs and yeah, we're pretty much aced on mana, even in PvE encounters.

As far as PvE ecounters, Everyone said Ret wasn't crazy. Why then, did they Reduce the Damage on EVERY seal and Judgement across the board, some (like righteousness (not that rets used it)) by almost 50%. They also Reduced all judgement damage.

I could care less about the talent changes (art of war and Righteous vengeance). Those were just burst nerfs. Everything else is serious damage to our longevity and sustained dps.
    You *may* slowly run down on mana, but its not something that will be quick, as with the current mana regen, you were never running out of mana. Remember also you get Divine Plea to use every minute (25% of mana over 15 sec, 1 min cooldown). So I still doubt as Ret you'll be running out of any mana unless burned of it at 80.

I just wanted to be one of the Holy Paladins who is pretty shocked and confused at the sweeping nerfage of my Seals and Judgements. What, was I doing too much damage too?

LOL
    I do find it very funny that everyone is telling the pallys to stop QQ after being nerfed, when it was them that was doing the QQ because they was being killed by a PALLY like its some huge crime.. Yes pally is a little OP atm but they should not have been nerfed untill the exp arrives and majority of the community have reached lvl 80, because lets face it who the hell is going to be doing arena/bgs in the 71-79 bracket, not many... Looks like waiting 1 mth was too hard for you QQ.

"Paladins are just as cocky as druids this days. THEY JUST WANT IT ALL, TANK HEAL DPS, while others can only DPS, and not even DPS as good as a pala? ARE U MENTAL?"
    Did anyone make you play the class that you are playing now? No u play the class be cause you enjoy it, does not need to be the best as long as u enjoy it.

For the first time groups want to have a retadin in their pve/pvp groups because they finally bring good dps, good buffs and good support. And u dont have to be covered in t6.

For 1 month u could have just learn to take down a pally as a grp instead of trying to solo them. omg i said the grp word didnt i... I forgot this game is supposed to be balanced around 1v1´s.
    Mages already have a post on their forums "How to lock down a pally" Why cant ppl l2read/play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryevin
    How many times through BC has anyone said to them selves, Hmmm a Ret pally would be awesome to add to my arena team. Really this is a fucking joke that we havent even made it to 80 yet before they balanced it out.
    Rubble Rubble I see trouble!. CRAP! THE GAMES BEEN BALANCED OUT BEFORE 80!!! O NOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONES EQUAL?! OO NOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS. But this last patch made my ret pally fun and I didnt even have to have good gear to kill S3/S4 people!! No love!   /Bubblehearth. I know of quite afew ret pallys in full S3/S4 actually. And this was Pre 3.0

Edit* Guess everyones gonna have to live with it for like 2 weeks.
    I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days