Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Every ret pally leaving the game cause blizzard hate you....

Quote Originally Posted by silverveign
    Blizzard has never demonstrated that they give a rat's ass about the paladin class. Blizzard has only lied and misinformed the class in order to blind-side them with sweeping nerfs at the last minutes. All the while ignoring pages and pages and pages of great information from sites such as EJ, and in a lesser degree their own beta forums.

No, I don't think any ret pally in their right mind is depending on Blizzard to do anything other than somehow make this situation worse than it already is.
    This is so funny, every class that gets a nerf cries how Blizzard HATES them. Are you really that emo and dumb to seriously believe that? Just quit and don't infest forums and the game with such attitude and be gone. The game will benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    This is so funny, every class that gets a nerf cries how Blizzard HATES them. Are you really that emo and dumb to seriously believe that? Just quit and don't infest forums and the game with such attitude and be gone. The game will benefit.
    Or you could get off your dead ass and scroll through Blizzard quotes and see what everyone is talking about. The class went from, "working as intended" to a blind-sided 48 hour hot fix and being told they are OP by Blizzard. Since then the class was told the PvE damage was great, but the burst was going to be toned down in the form of a rend-like dot. Then the paladin class was blind-sided with this huge nerf (the largest I have ever seen a class take) only a few weeks before release.

The changes completely cripple the class in both PvE and PvP.

What is anyone with a brain cell supposed to think? A normal human being would consider GC a lying piece of crap and feel that Blizzard for the third time screwed the class to a near unplayable state for a launch.

P.S.
    I do not play a paladin.

it just means all the nubs that went ret because it was op is just ganna go back to being a shitty healer

Love how it's always about pvp.

PvP is fun, but it's never been my focus. As a ret paladin that plays the game mainly for high end raiding the Judgment of the Wise nerf is clearly overdone. While there may be arguments against a melee class with infinite mana that still has the ability to heal, without this infinite mana we are reduced to a max of three buttons, no choices and to slowly watch our mana bars deplete til we are once again useless. One potion. No intelligence on plate dps gear. Useless before you down the boss, before you get him to 20%.

I don't need to experiment on beta, it's simple math. Between crusader strike and divine storm, you've already spent over the 15% mana you are getting back. This leaves no room for any of our choice talents like exorcism, divine wrath or consecration (arguably the worst dps loss). There were better ways to nerf burst damage than destroy our sustainability. And that's not even considering they just "balanced" the ret paladin around level 70 arenas when the talents are meant for level 80. While I am certain they will tweak the numbers after some beta testing, I remain skeptical about the future of the ret pally and where Blizzard or the raiding community sees us fitting in.

Quote Originally Posted by gr4v3r
    it just means all the nubs that went ret because it was op is just ganna go back to being a shitty healer
    Ha ha Yes! I agree with that statement. Looks like the flashy trend of Ret pally's retarded burst damage is making them go back to being better then they were in TBC.
    I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days

wow could pallys bitch anymore. u guys obviously know that ur damage right now is a little much and should not be surprised by some kind of nerfs. and if ur gonna quit because ur getting on everyone elses lvl..then plz do, this isnt the game for u

Quote Originally Posted by Guyal
    Elvis is still alive and his death was faked to sell more records.

Aliens create crop circles, not bored teenagers.

9/11 was a fake, a ruse to allow america to go to war for oil.

America never landed on the moon, it was a stunt to upset the russians.

Blizzard hate ret paladins, and intentionally upsetting their playerbase is actually one of their prime business goals.

Spot the odd one out.

hmm based on current evidence it seems like 2 maybe 3 of those are true

I have a ret pally, (right now it's great for grinding mobs for money, not just the pvp,
    I NEVER have to sit and eat or drink. I can pull multiple mobs, small groups, and still not have to sit and drink/eat)

Playing it does feel too easy, it is way way way too easy to kill players.

The damage is alittle over the top, but that could probably be adjusted by nerfing the damage on stunned targets. My honest opinion is where they get alittle stupid is the instant cast heals when you crit with certain skills, and these skills crit pretty much all the time.

They have basically become what the arms warrior in zerk stance used to be, but they also can insta heal and ignore armour. Some of the changes might be extreme, but it's far easier for a company to blindside nerf a class in a testing phase and then keep knocking it up till it's at the right level, than week after week slowly lower it. Since that upsets far more people.

A nerf was needed, but give them time to balance and test it. I know it's fun as it is now.

However I do have to laugh at all those who say "zomg this is balanced for level 80! quit ur QQ"
    So either we won't gain any stats what so ever between now and 80, our damage won't go up at all. OR we will scale at the same rate as everyone else, thus being just as o.p at 80?

Quote Originally Posted by cerealK
    Q fucking Q @ ret pallys, even rogues at there most overpowered state could never do up to 9k damage to me in 1 global.
    Put some Damn Resilience on nub :
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    Put some Damn Resilience on nub :
    clearly you haven't been playing wow the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Uthad
    Complete and utter nonsense. It was a rebalance. If WoTLK ships and it turns out Ret pallies can't keep up because JoTW doesn't give enough mana, they'll patch it back up. Just stop freaking out like a two year old.
    Im pretty sure they will buff it if it turns out to suck, just like they buffed ret pallys in TBC.
    The problem is if it takes 5 months for them to realize it and change it, it will very likely be to late. Every ret paladin will either have rerolled or specced prot or holy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I think, for the first time in history, paladins whined more than mages and shamans.. combined!
    not possible.
    Originally Posted by notorious98
    That's not true. One time Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game at Polk High. How does THAT not matter?

Noone QQ's about Mages or Rogues, wanna know why? Because people are used to zeh dmg done by those.
    People didn't expect that RetPala's finally would get some love from Blizzard and poon noob's. Of course people QQ'd, because they don't know how to counter the new Paladin, or just don't have brain's to look at Beta and see that Paladin's aren't that OP in there.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by champ288
    wow could pallys bitch anymore. u guys obviously know that ur damage right now is a little much and should not be surprised by some kind of nerfs. and if ur gonna quit because ur getting on everyone elses lvl..then plz do, this isnt the game for u
    While most pallies are annoyed at the unwarranted nerf to seals, that isn't causing the mass cancellations and never-ending threads full of complaints. It is the nerf to JoTW, which totally crippled the spec in both PvE and PvP. You would be pissed too if your energy or rage bar disappeared after 90 seconds of normal use.

Quote Originally Posted by cerealK
    WOW another ret pally that thinks he's balanced, what a surprise.
    Since you think you have some real facts here lets take a look at them.
    7k evis is NOT common and would require good buffs and/or an expose armor.
    With 1 gcd a pally can do 3.5+ with an ability, 1.5+ with swing, and 3.5+ with SoC proc after running up to someone and stuning them.

Don't try to justify your overpowered class as balanced, ret pallys are the only persons that think there fine just like the pre nerf rogue we all complained about.
    and a rogue can run up to me me and do cheapshot 10k ambush 15k white hits and 100k evis. my numbers make the exact same sense as urs.

i fucking hate rogues.

For everyone who claims they're gonna leave the game because of some nerf. Please carry through with it this time so we don't to have another one of these threads.

It is stupid people that have no concept of what we are talking about that ruin this game. Seriously we aren't saying that our burst right now isn't high, cause it is, and any of us that have 2 brain cells will tell you the same. What we are saying that "Balancing" an entire class at 70 because their burst is high is like cutting off a foot because you stubbed your toe. The nerfs were needed to an extent, but at this point you are saying that because our burst is high right now we should all have to go back to being tanks or healers. Why do people have such a hard time letting other people succeed in A GAME. All I am trying to say is that ANYONE that supports THESE nerfs are just showing how childish you are. Blizz could come up with a much better way to lower our burst and maintain our sustained DPS than to nerf us until we are pretty much a joke spec again. So please look at this from outside your little "OMG THAT PALLY KILLED ME SO HARD! NERF THEM CAUSE THEY CAN KILL ME!!!" box and realize how unfair, and unbalanced THESE nerfs are.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...;topicseen#new

Incase any of you don't know what we are talking about and are just here to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyal
    Blizzard hate ret paladins, and intentionally upsetting their playerbase is actually one of their prime business goals.
    Kalgan has one thing on his to do list. Make paladins cry themselves to sleep.