Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Legendary Bow Thori'Dal Ninja'd by a Rogue! Us Ner'Zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Renali
    Agree with this. I'm in a guild that does the same. Same issue with say a Holy Paladin wanting to roll on a piece of cloth over a Priest. Just because they've been there longer or are friends with some "high ups" doesn't mean they should get it first. That's some jacked shit.
    That is not the same at all, not even close. Even tho cloth is below a pallies proficiency he will still get about an equal amount of benefit out of the stats since a holy pally is probably not really big on armor.
    A rogue does not even come close to getting a tenth of the benefit a hunter would get out of that bow. It's not just the highest dps bow in the game it's also an ideal farm bow cause you can bring another bag and don't have to pay for arrows while farming in wotlk. A rogue gets a small benefit out of the stats that is all.
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." ~ Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Liardy
    That is not the same at all, not even close. Even tho cloth is below a pallies proficiency he will still get about an equal amount of benefit out of the stats since a holy pally is probably not really big on armor.
    A rogue does not even come close to getting a tenth of the benefit a hunter would get out of that bow. It's not just the highest dps bow in the game it's also an ideal farm bow cause you can bring another bag and don't have to pay for arrows while farming in wotlk. A rogue gets a small benefit out of the stats that is all.
    And Pallies benefit from Spirit how?

Also if you weren't retarded you would notice I was agreeing with what I quoted, not the rogue getting the bow. L2read.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Hunters had it coming :P

Hunter took my thunterfury! >
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Renali
    And Pallies benefit from Spirit how?
    Yeah ur right it's the same :S I don't feel like discussing this with you tbh if you can't see how it's different you are beyond saving.

lol old thread is old. bot on the topic: they can give loot to whom they want? this is just a game? GET A LIFE, narzhulian. ROFL again for posting such "everyday shit".

Idiots, pay attention to the picture, it was pointed out that Abendego is a mage. For those of you who do not understand, blue is mages class color and rogues are yellow. Stop this nonsense, this clearly did not go to a rogue.

Good for the rogue...

He helped the guild PROG from kara to the last boss in game... he got the loot

The hunters in question were on trial and had only helped on 1-2 bosses. The guild cant prog any more, they are at the top already, the hunters dont need it to help the guild, so why not give it to the people who have shown the most dedication to the guild as a whole.

The next time the hunters are needed to help the guild progress will be in Naxx 25 (and well, any guild that is SW will destory naxx), when this bow will get replaced anyway.

Less QQ

Good on the guild leaders for showing that you can think and reward people who stick at it.

if the hunters leave the guild theyve proved they were loot whores, if they dont they know that after they've helped the guild through WOLK raids that they wont loose gear to a n00b on trial.

Ohh Wolvynskye, i'm afraid your the idiot, that mage is a seperate issue on a different server.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvynskye
    Idiots, pay attention to the picture, it was pointed out that Abendego is a mage. For those of you who do not understand, blue is mages class color and rogues are yellow. Stop this nonsense, this clearly did not go to a rogue.
    That's a different picture then what the discussion was intially about. If you check the wow forums there was actually a long post about it and his armory profile is on there aswell so you can check it for yourself. You shouldn't call people idiots if you have no clue what you are talking about mate, it doesn't make you look any smarter..

Quote Originally Posted by MaritnR
    Ohh Wolvynskye, i'm afraid your the idiot, that mage is a seperate issue on a different server.
    Achievements is killing the game >
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

We all know legendaries last till lvl 80 end game content (Icecrown) right? I cant wait till I tank Arthas with Thunderfury!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    Achievements is killing the game >
    *are

And you could not be more wrong.
    Now go back to playing Lego Adventures

My mistake, bunch of nonsense anyways.

Re: World First Legendary Bow Thori'Dal Ninja'd US Ner'Zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Burori135
    You do realize this is ...

1.) old news
    2.) was not ninja'd

The bow was given to the rogue because he had 100% raid attendance and had been in the guild from the start... the hunters had just joined the guild not long ago. They rewarded a dedicated player instead of giving it away to some new people who would probably actually ninja it...
    If this is True then I would of given the bow to the rogue if he/she wanted it...Hunters would ofc be upset but I hope they would understand its not just about dps its about rewarding long term players and mates with 100% commitment and Attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterman

Who cares? It doesn't concern any of us, move along.
    clicker.

Deleted

Re: World First Legendary Bow Thori'Dal Ninja'd US Ner'Zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Burori135
    An ignorant one eh? Where im from we would call you an idgit... Believe what you want... that is raiding... get over it...

The dedicated will always get their loot first... Why do you think dkp was invented...
    "their" loot?

there you are wrong. It is hunter loot. Does being a 'raider' mean you get stupid descions made regarding loot destribtion just for the sake of attendancy and/or dkp? If that is the truth... YOU should look at your definiton regarding a fair raid policy.

btw: don't give me shit like a trial hunter who went for one or two times vs a rogue who had 100% attendancy. There are middleroads

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by spec
    clicker.
    For a clicker he did decent DPS, anyways.

So lets say I joined a guild in vanila WoW I signed the gcharter I raided from ZG-Naxx then when BC came out did Kara-SW with them and im a rogue, the oldest member in the guild so will I be entitled to that legendary? Like seriously that bow may be the best DPS for rogues but it is like what? Increases your DPS by 13?

Well he is an elemental chamy so he has to hit ONE button... So clicker or not he would do the same DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    *are

And you could not be more wrong.
    Now go back to playing Lego Adventures
    These kind of achievements are. Heres a nice balloon for your post.

The bow didn't go to a rogue, it was a hoax.

A hunter actually received the bow but the guild decided to pretend on the forum that the rogue had it. They had fun with that for a few hours.

That's it, end of thread.

And about the screenshot where a mage got this loot : the hunter already had the bow (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gall&n=Traogen) so you could give it to anybody (a rogue doesn't deserve it more than a mage... he wouldn't use it more than a mage really)