Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Horde and Alliance join forces to defeat Arthas.

Here's to hoping we go to war in the next expansion! or even a later patch!

Although that won't happen (at least all out war) cause there's always some evil jackass trying to take over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyroslave
    what do you think of this idead? some horde and some alliance raids joining forces to defeat the lich king at a later point in wotlk. i would be proud to fight side by side with
    alliance players even if its only once, to save azeroth . and in the end an epic pvp battle between the best fighters of the alliance and the horde takes place, and the winner gets....THE EPIX ;D
    no thx
    i wouldnt resist to gank !!
    and seriously , no i dont like the idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    So who were flying those Gnomish Flying Machines in Warcraft 2? Maybe they were just called that because they were actually really tiny planes. What about Gyrocopters in WC3? Flown by exceptionally small Dwarves perhaps? :P
    Goblins?

Would be cool if you could attack the alliance during the encounter... :P

Boss at 1% kill the god damn alliance now!

you know.. blizz already had that idea for TBC...
    illidan an 80 man raid. 40 horde and 40 aliance. both having to take seperate paths throug black temple each facing different bosses eventualy facing illidan as a 80 man group.

they ditched this idea because i was a bit far fetched, aswell as bring several problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyroslave
    what do you think of this idead? some horde and some alliance raids joining forces to defeat the lich king at a later point in wotlk. i would be proud to fight side by side with
    alliance players even if its only once, to save azeroth . and in the end an epic pvp battle between the best fighters of the alliance and the horde takes place, and the winner gets....THE EPIX ;D
    Problem with this idea: Now the top guild on each server HAS to rely on having a group just as good on the other side of the faction system, so that they can progress through the content. Bad Thought, Bad implementation.

Not to mention the fact that Nihilium and SK will be there long before most of us, meaning they would be at a wall for a VERY long time.

Edit: Also, you would have to sync raid times, which is impossible to do (in game) because of not being able to talk to each other. Again, i like the idea, just to many flaws.