Thread: SoC or SoM/SoB

SoC or SoM/SoB

now that we got this 20% dmg nerf on SoC is martyr/blood better now for single target dps?
    my command was 200 dps over martyr glyphed and with libram, will that change now you think?

questions to be answered:
    1. was SoM nerfed aswell?
    2. is the dot we get to stick on targets implemented aswell?
    3. can i keep my full rotation up (including exo, wrath, concecrate)
    4. is martyr better than command after this nerf?

thx for the answers in advance,

yiptastic

Re: SoC or SoM/SoB

They probably want SoC to be PvP and SoM be PvE.

it makes sense. If SoC > SoM all the time, why do you bother designing SoM?

Seal of blood/the martyr solve ret's mana issues in pve too. Combined with judgement of light and divine storm you heal yourself plenty to off-set the incoming damage, meaning more mana.

I tested both on beta and I couldn't keep up a rotation with SoC, but I could with SoB/M. That was in premade gear though, with better gear you'll have even less mana issues.
    (haste for one and more damage in general means more damage inc from seal and jugement of blood/the martyr, which equals more mana regen.)

In pvp you'll probably still go for SoC, since the 100% crit when stunned is simply amazing certainly with a rogue partner.

Quote Originally Posted by yiptastic
    They probably want SoC to be PvP and SoM be PvE.

it makes sense. If SoC > SoM all the time, why do you bother designing SoM?

because soc is a talent.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

I'm actually kinda glad that the alliance paladins got a version of Seal of Blood, because it adds a bit more stable DPS for PvE content. And I'm glad they didn't touch it for the nerf. And because we got Seal of the Martyr I've been kinda falling away from Seal of Command in the long run.

i am considering using blood for pvp as well. the only thing thatll really hurt are the judges. the extra damage could be significant tho.... change glyph of socom to glyph of hoj as well

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders