Thread: Got Ore?

Got Ore?

IS it just me or does there seem to be a huge lack of cobalt nodes spawning? I thought at first it was just do to overcrowding so i rolled over to dragon blight, besides me there was only 1 other person there and he was afk in a town, was there about 40 mins, never saw another soul, horde or ally and found maybe 6 nodes, also managed uncovering the whole map of that area in the proccess.

Re: Got Ore?

Well, to make the professions more worthwhile and hard to level i heard Blizzard decided to make the ressources scarce instead of overloaded like in Outland.

For example, every people of a 5man could easily get a stack of netherweave while being in Ramparts at 60, but from my friend that played in Beta, she could hardly find more than 2 frostweave while being in the northrend dungeons.

I suppose the same happened to herbs and mining nodes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mÿth
    IS it just me or does there seem to be a huge lack of cobalt nodes spawning? I thought at first it was just do to overcrowding so i rolled over to dragon blight, besides me there was only 1 other person there and he was afk in a town, was there about 40 mins, never saw another soul, horde or ally and found maybe 6 nodes, also managed uncovering the whole map of that area in the proccess.
    I'm lv 72 and just from questing (almost done with Howling) I now have around 60-70 cobalt ore or so and I got 401 mining. Nothing huge but it does get up.

Deleted

I found quite a lot of Cobalt around Howling Fjord, and a LOT of fishing pools while at it. It's not like Outland, where there was one starting zone and you would literally trip over the Fel Iron nodes because there were so many of them.

15+ Year Old Account

Found an aweful lot of cobalt already. Haven't seen a single Saronite vein though. :/

Neither in Dragonblight or Grizzly Hills... where the hell does Saronite spawn?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!