Alliance Vanguard reputation

Hello,
    like probably all the Alliance engineers I'm looking forward to gain access to the chopper recipe, that needs to be exalted with Alliance Vanguard.
    By the way, I'm still confused on how to gain reputation with them.

As far as I understand, Alliance Vanguard seems to be a faction similar to Alliance/Horde in wow classic, a kind of sum from a number of specific faction, and I admint I never understood how it works.

Do I have to be exalted with the other (sub)factions? There will be some Alliance Vanguard only quests?

Re: Alliance Vanguard reputation

Get the Tabard I believe.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Almost all the quests in first 2 zones will give you Vanguard rep. Also, there is a fortress of Alliance vanguard forces in Dragonblight(more quests) and Wrathgate chain will grant you Vanguard rep too.

After that you can buy their tabard and go do some more instances.

Thanks for the info.
    I cannot find on wowhead of thottbot their tabard for championing, good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Serpe
    Thanks for the info.
    I cannot find on wowhead of thottbot their tabard for championing, good to know
    Because they do not have a tabard.

The Vanguard is comprised of 4 reps: Valiance Expedition, Silver Covenant, Explorer's League, and the Frostborn. The Vanguard rep is an "average" of those four combined reps. None of them have tabards.

AFAIK Silver Covenant has no quests and Frostborn only has one daily but I haven't been on beta for a couple weeks.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Ouch, I can see the rep grind already =(

Rep Grind for weeks so we can get to exalted. Then get 450 skill in probably the most expensive profession in the game so we can make motorbikes for every joe sitting with 180dps Blacksmithing sword it took him 425 Blacksmithing and 100g to make.

Great thinking Blizzard. BUT ATLEAST I CAN GET MOTES EASIER!

Well at least when we rep grind the crap out of it, hopefully we can make some good gold off of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombfyre
    Well at least when we rep grind the crap out of it, hopefully we can make some good gold off of em.
    Hmm yeh, those 10g tips will add up.....

I for one will be charging more then that. I love the 10 gold here and there for making parts / guns that I got in bc. If someone on our server wants to sell it for that low after such a rep grind, then let them. I will lower my price when they are selling, and jack it back a bit when they arent.

You get rep with the Vanguard for a very large number of the quests you do across Northrend.  By the time I dinged 80 on the beta, I was 5-10k away from exalted with them, and that was with skipping Grizzly Hills.  This rep is far from something to worry about.

PS: No, I wasn't leveling a human.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Oh ok, thought it was going to be harder then that. Well 10g is better then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caek-EU
    Hmm yeh, those 10g tips will add up.....
    Tell the person offering you the 10g tip where they can put it. If you want more, charge more.

Yeah we will see, obviously the market will determine what the value is worth. I guess time will tell.

Someone always makes it cheaper.

Hopefully their market share is small.

People also need to realize that the mats to make the motorcycles cost about as much as the grand caravan mammoth.

Does anyone have any idea why the Alliance Vanguard rep is not showing up on my rep tab. I am halfway through revered with Valiance Expedition so far but haven't noticed any rep being added the the Vanguard.