[Discussion]Solution to retribution mana problem with added dps boost.

Quoted -

You're wrong. This is a great PvE ability. Especially for ret paladin raiders. The seal does about equal damage to SoC, but the judgment does more damage. Plus, you lose hp using this which is GOOD because paladins will gain mana back through the heals they recieve. Just toss a lifebloom on ret pallies when they get a little low and they'll get some mana back - icing on the cake.

-Wowhead, By Xealot on 11/26/2007

I believe this is an awesome way for regen + DPS!

--Discuss--

And please don't call me out if I'm wrong and call me rude and ridiculous names, it's stupid, just make constructitive critism to HELP solve the problem, not create another one.

Re: Solutoin to retri mana problem? Possibly?

Also this DPS comparison spreadsheet is not mine. Comes from elitistjerks.com Cromfel

I'm posting this information as just to inform you all of this.

As you can clearly see SoB is doing more DPS overall.

Re: Solutoin to retri mana problem? Possibly?

are you like, the pepsi-cola manager or something? =)

Re: Solution to retribution mana problem? Possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo
    are you like, the pepsi-cola manager or something? =)
    Goning off topic I see, what if I was?

Re: [Discussion]Solution to retribution mana problem?

-Switching to Seal of Blood (Marytr) is a perfectly viable way to boost mana regen.
    -SoB/SoM procs on every swing, for more consistent damage than SoC.
    -SoB/SoM does slightly more dps than SoC.

Relying on Spiritual Attunement pushes our mana problems onto the healers, just like Lifetap does for warlocks. Healers won't mind.

Unfortunately, this solve our weakness to mana burn. Imagine a boss like Kaz'rogal who burns 600 mana per second for 5 seconds. Or a priest landing a mana burn for 1k mana. Spiritual Attunement, even when combined with Blessing of Wisdom, 15% JotW, and Judgment of Wisdom, won't be enough to sustain a decent rotation while being burned.

Re: [Discussion]Solution to retribution mana problem?

Quote Originally Posted by b37x
    Unfortunately, this solve our weakness to mana burn. Imagine a boss like Kaz'rogal who burns 600 mana per second for 5 seconds. Or a priest landing a mana burn for 1k mana. Spiritual Attunement, even when combined with Blessing of Wisdom, 15% JotW, and Judgment of Wisdom, won't be enough to sustain a decent rotation while being burned.
    This is true but that is one fight/pvp occurance of many. And in LK I doubt to see more than a max of 3 Retadins per raid.

Re: [Discussion]Solution to retribution mana problem with added dps boost.

Wait wait wait,,

Weren't we all was doing this?

BTW

Ret doesnt Go OOM in PvE unless they start tossing heals.

Problem now is the effect of mana burners in PvP.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?