power of dispersion, lol

against frost mage, so mage crit for 2130 x 10 before 90% reduction.

against pally, all dmg pally done was in 1 sec, and he also crit for 2170 x 10, lol

Re: power of dispersion, lol

It's called lag and has been around since the dark ages.

If you pvp just a bit with you mage you probably saw thousands of sheeped warriors with activated spell reflect.... (I'm a warrior)

Yep As far as I have been able to research, dispersion does not affect damage from spells cast before dispersion goes active. It functions differently than ice block or power word: shield.

Paladins also have a talent that causes damage to bypass like 50% of damage reduction affects while angel wings (Avenging Wrath) is active, although i dont know if he had it up while attacking you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Zotek
    Paladins also have a talent that causes damage to bypass like 50% of damage reduction affects while angel wings (Avenging Wrath) is active, although i dont know if he had it up while attacking you.
    Not likely, considering his white swing before was 1111, and his Seal of Command attack after activation was 854.

Which is actually quite close considering armor damage reduction of about 20%. When assuming that 1111 damage is his average swing damage against a target with roughly 20% damage reduction from armor.

Which leads me to think this is a classic case of plain old lag.