Hey guys, i made my blood elf pala early when TBC came out. At first i thought it was good fun, healing, supporting etc. I could almost endlessly heal with max alchemy and the +40% pot effect trinket. All good ud say. I went to play arena and started to learn it was kinda tedious, and that most of it came down to, people allowing me to do my job or not, with almost zero chance for me to avoid stuff like counterspells etc, curse of tongue nightmares and what not (sure u got your fake casting etc but still).

Retri hasnt been an option till season 3 till they fixed the sets some, and actually gave us resilliance (how the hell can u NOT give a class resillience for 7-8 months of s1-2 is beyond me).

Now, with the 51 point talents, the damage was out of bound. With full s3 gear, i could sometimes do 7-9k burst damage. I agree that this is a bit too much. Combined with pretty nice utility that palas got.

Now, before nerf yesterday, i played some 2v2 with my friend resto druid.

Even though arena on my BG is bugged and lags like a maniac, i couldnt seem to outdamage enemy warriors and obviously we had no mortal strike effect to put even more pressure on us.

Im just wondering, now we sorta do 20% less damage then before, mana regen quite heavily nerfed, how can we hope to play 2v2? Are we getting neglected again or do you guys think things are pretty decent now?

Obviously i dont approve of green geared retri palas pwning people in full s4..