Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 3 Man Full Kara Clear

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    I understand that paladins / warriors with high block value and passive Uncrushable (basicly meaning that all mele attacks are blocked, nothing ever gets past a block) can solo garr simply due to the fact that he can never land a damaging hit on the tank. All hits are either dodged, parried or blocked.

I find it impossible to believe that anyone could solo MC simply due to the large amount of magic damage a few bosses do, and since bosses typed mobs always calculate hit based off of being 3 levels higher then you, you would never be able to count on resists / misses mitigating your magic damage taken like you could on the trash (which would still behave like any normal level 60-62 mob.

No paladin is going to be able to solo geddon or shazzra, simply due to the fact that geddon does pure magical mele damage, and Shazzra is going to drain your mana to nill in very short order. Sure, you can dispell the mana drain dot, but you cant decurse yourself to remove the inreased damage effect from the Arcane Explosion.
    Magic resist set anyone? at 70 you can get a ton of it with only a few pieces of gear unlike having to wear nothing but FR gear. Shazzra would still be a problem though I think.

I wonder how geddon would work though with the bomb thing and all... or does he never bomb the tank? It has been so long I dont remember. But if thats the case he would be an easy kill too.

Mc is impossible to solo past garr. Just due to special abilities by the bosses, and you could barely solo a core hound

You might be able to manage the bosses up to sulfron.. you would not be able to kill his adds thus would never be able to kill him..
    Once a drunken pirate, alwaysh a drunken pirate... Hic!

Paladins aside, a DK on beta solo'd MC without anything being bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticSong
    Paladins aside, a DK on beta solo'd MC without anything being bugged.
    this is also level 80

we give KZ 3mans a try yesterday, for fun.. all boss down in less than 3hours 8)

only 2 wipes on Aran

http://wowwebstats.com/ywo3i34tbeirk