Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shattered Sun rep and MT

It is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slizarus
    Here's the Irony:

I've wiped more times in Nonheroic MGT than any other normal 5 man save SLabs (I Healed idiots when I first turned 70)

I've never wiped Heroic MGT and that's the heroic I've done the most of.

Both of them I tank, I don't know what it is about Normal that people just tend to suck in

Like 16.5k health with the Island buff and it's still a pain in the ass on normal..
    It might be the people I run with in Heroic :-p I tend to bring a T6 SPriest, Mage, and Ret Pally with me.
    It makes life easy <3
    Its the people you run it with. normal instances attract pretty much anyone who can type "pls invite!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblez
    Its the people you run it with. normal instances attract pretty much anyone who can type "pls invite!"
    Exactly, get some people you know from the guild or some solid guys on your friends list. There's nothing particularly annoying about this instance IMO.

Caster pulls got you down? There's someplace to LoS every 10 feet!

Quote Originally Posted by Heretushi
    I am with you on this. The priestess fight is the worst designed, worst balanced and worst overall fight in the entire WoW world. The only thing it's best at is being frustrating.

I have been in MgT two times and will never, ever go back.
    ZOMG Blizzard puts a difficult, non-standard fight into their game and you QQ?

It's an awesome, fun, 5v5 pvp like fight.

l2play.