Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Ret PVE dps after nerf

Quote Originally Posted by centrius
    1. Rets where to good at lvl 70, two shoting full T6 ppl in one stun or 2-4 sec = lol (yes yes, not tuned for lvl 70 but it was just silly how OP they where)
    2. Rets where to good at lvl 80, even blues said this, hence the nerfe. Rets still does good dmg
    3. Rets are a hybrid class and should not be nr 1 on dps meter AND healing meter, a pure dps/healing class should. Pretty logical, yes?

I do feel sorry for u, cuz it feels that u got alot of nerfs in one go, but your not the first or last class to get hit by the nerfbat.
    1.Agreed!
    2.Raid dps is lacking even for a Hybrid from what I understand.
    3.Again, I agree. This is were skill and gear will come into play.

Quote Originally Posted by modjo
    Ok so because 1 guy achieved it this means the classe is ok and viable in pvp ? i play ret rogue and reached 2k at the beginning of season 4 ( had some luck with the team reset chaos effect ) I can tell you i did it once and never in the world if i had to pull out the same effort i ll go back in arena as ret season 5 ... and still we made it with a awesome amount of luck (try to bring down a good druid ... you need a lot of teamwork but a lot more luck ...) Got friends that play druid warrior druid rogue ... well i don t say they are noobs but they didn t have to pull half the effort
    Ur not joking about Warrior/Druids putting in half the effort that others do. Please don't get me wrong I would love to see Ret more viable for 2s we just have to have the right partner right now.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Imbadin
    Actually i dont think its fine... ???
    I play paly since i started with wow
    Ret has e s3 Equip with Stormherald
    A week ago i did about 1k-1.2k dps with the base - rotation on a dummy in if now its about 800 - 900 with a full epic pally -.-
    1900 ap / 32 % crit

My other char (druid) just hit 70 1 week ago totaly-green quest equip with just one epic (hammer of the prince in kara)
    This week i wondered how he is doing on a dummy in if
    On the same dummy as a Moonking i had an average of 1150 dps till he went oom !!!!
    with 550 spp !

Actually i dont think this is fair -.-
    PS: if you loot a typo you can keep it or sell it in the ah (sorry my english )
    "read" .. till OOM. How far can you continue with your Moonkin on a fight.. how far with your pala? do the math.

Our ret did the same DPS on brut tonight as he did last week, what nerf?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sprints
    Our ret did the same DPS on brut tonight as he did last week, what nerf?
    HAI, when did they move Brutallus and SWP to Wrath content?

To you and all your buddies talking about SWP damage, the original poster asked for numbers at level 80 and all I am reading is about SWP or BT. There are a tons other threads regarding TBC fights with hotfix. Quit spamming yet another thread with crap that has nothing to do with the orginal topic.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    HAI, when did they move Brutallus and SWP to Wrath content?

To you and all your buddies talking about SWP damage, the original poster asked for numbers at level 80 and all I am reading is about SWP or BT. There are a tons other threads regarding TBC fights with hotfix. Quit spamming yet another thread with crap that has nothing to do with the orginal topic.
    I'm also more interested with damage parses at 80 raids of different levels.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.