Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21

    Re: Misinformed People

    Just wanted to draw something to people's attention before i eat my own face out of disgust. 'QQ' isn't a mother f***ing word.

    Phew.... glad i could share that with you.

  2. #22

    Re: Misinformed People

    Quote Originally Posted by Serethe
    Just wanted to draw something to people's attention before i eat my own face out of disgust. 'QQ' isn't a mother f***ing word.

    Phew.... glad i could share that with you.
    .... If I use QQ as a word, will you please eat your own face just so I can see how it's done? I'm kinda intrigued....

  3. #23

    Re: Misinformed People

    If you can cut your face off with pieces of glass from a broken mirror then feed the bits of face to some dogs, I suspect the same procedure would work for eating your own face.
    Oderint dum metuant

  4. #24
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,275

    Re: Misinformed People

    /cast Abolish Disease

    Someone still got the zombie infection I suspect.

  5. #25

    Re: Misinformed People

    well i'd say 50% of QQ stoped since we got back into pve as a dps class.And well im glad seeing my spriest useless was very sad.Now atleast i can raid.Dispersion is superb in Pve.

    Pvp as a Spriest is a new form of sadomazo.....Can't join any premades(no1 wants a paperdoll) and the only chance i have to survive a 1v1 is to drop SF after applying dots and try to heal up.

  6. #26

    Re: Misinformed People

    Quote Originally Posted by nine

    Pvp as a Spriest is a new form of sadomazo.....Can't join any premades(no1 wants a paperdoll) and the only chance i have to survive a 1v1 is to drop SF after applying dots and try to heal up.
    On a BWL run about the only survivers of a dragon breath thing were pallies, mages and SP's. Paper doll? No.

    In PvP Shadowpriests now have better burst, snare removal, an effective fear addition, and the ability to massively reduce incoming damage for 6 seconds. Premades will take me for all those reasons and, when shit hits the fan, I can also heal with decent effectiveness.

    Raiding looks good. PvP looks better. How could anyone be unhappy?

  7. #27

    Re: Misinformed People

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    On a BWL run about the only survivers of a dragon breath thing were pallies, mages and SP's. Paper doll? No.
    that's pve mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    In PvP Shadowpriests now have better burst
    the criting mindflay ? tell me friend how much crit do you have in your pvp gear ? 10% ?

    dunno about you but if anything with a sharp object comes close to me and dispersion is on CD i get insta raped.

  8. #28

    Re: Misinformed People

    Quote Originally Posted by nine
    tell me friend how much crit do you have in your pvp gear ? 10% ?
    Even less... which means against anyone in decent you, you've got a negative crit chance. Where's that burst...?

  9. #29

    Re: Misinformed People

    Quote Originally Posted by nine
    well i'd say 50% of QQ stoped since we got back into pve as a dps class.And well im glad seeing my spriest useless was very sad.Now atleast i can raid.Dispersion is superb in Pve.

    Pvp as a Spriest is a new form of sadomazo.....Can't join any premades(no1 wants a paperdoll) and the only chance i have to survive a 1v1 is to drop SF after applying dots and try to heal up.
    I don't know what you're on about really. Spriest was never useless and if you have a good guild, made out of proper people - they will take you on even if it means lowering overall raid dps. Cool people in raid > raid with retards who provide some good stuff (like a few % of dps more).

    Re: premades - I don't know where you play and what kind of premades those are, but I never ever had an issue with winning in bgs and in premades I always stand back, dot up and let melee die when they try to catch me. Also, it takes what, 2 weeks of playing bgs casually in order to obtain full set of honor gear. The way you put it, it means that there is no way for a spriest to enter a premade or win a bg.

    Before 3.0, I used to play bgs with my T6 gear on. It was simple more fun to deal more damage than to try to "survive" in an environment that's naturally full of stupid people. I never had an issue with dealing damage, and generally I had fun regardless of wining the bg or losing. Seriously, don't whine if you didn't get into one or 2 premades, priest isn't broken, especially shadow. Also, many people have proved that even the "gimped" shadow spec can be taken over 2.2K rating in s4.

  10. #30

    Re: Misinformed People

    you're a funny guy please tell me how do you get away from melee ? and wow yes doting up ppl from the backlines seems like a good idea, too bad u have this black purple free HK aura on while you're doing that. now everyone and their mom has big bursts, i usually find myself with 50% hp once i finish putting up my dots.Idk maybe a lot more skilled ppl are playing.
    pre 3.0 Spriests were fine i had a lot of fun with the class,stack stam/resil and ur set.Now i find it rather disapointing, we used to stand on our own in 1vs1.It's great that u still enjoy pvp after all these changes, for me it's not the same.

    We'll see how it will look @ 80.
    /QQ

    Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    Also, many people have proved that even the "gimped" shadow spec can be carried by a rogue partner over 2.2K rating in s4.
    fixed that for you

  11. #31

    Re: Misinformed People

    Quote Originally Posted by nine
    the criting mindflay ? tell me friend how much crit do you have in your pvp gear ? 10% ?
    Yes. Our burst comes from critting flays.... (sarcasm)

    1: Crit on gear is not our only source of crit.

    2: Burst does NOT have to come from crits. Not in our case. Burst is a 'large amount of damage in a short time'. Most often that comes from large crits or fast strings of incoming damage/multiple fast crits. Our big burst has ALWAYS come from the mind blast/SW combo.

    3: All our damage has increased.

    4: On the occasions we do crit, they are 33% larger.

    So, we have DoT ticks that are significantly larger. Those of us not undead also have an extra DoT. In our 1.5 second burst window we are liable to have at least 1-2 DoT ticks. We will have a final tick of flay, Mind blast, SW. That is burst. If something crits - double bubble extra pain. Maybe I am exaggerating and this happens in a 2second window. It is still a lot of oomph, fast.

    So you figure out what a Dot tick (or 2) + flay tick + MB tick + SW is worth. It is worth more today, probably by as much as 30-40%, than it was pre patch.

    Therefore, when I say we have more burst - I mean just that. We have more damage, ergo more burst.


    My paper doll point holds regardless of PvE or PVP. Surviving is surviving. I do know what you mean though.

  12. #32

    Re: Misinformed People

    @ Ntralis. Your right, our burst is going to be great. And now that MF ticks renew SW:P we have even more mana to put towards burst. Also, Imp Spirit tap is a high incentive for spriest to get crit gear and is a good way to keep some extra mana flowing in. We are going to be a great class, QQing needs to stop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •