Seal of Vengeance

Will blizz up the damage that a hit do after you have 5 stack on the mob ? cause right now its doing 5-8 holy dmg when it proc after 5 stack. something like 20-50 would be decent no ?

I was toying with the idea of having 5 point in reckoning if i was able to have enough expertise (and with the sov glyph) but even if you have lot of expertise so you dont waste proc it will only increase threat from white dmg (unless your using sor) making reck realy useless even with expertise (except for leveling i guess but meh)

Re: Seal of Vengeance

Seal twisting is now suggested for optimum threat. More things to upkeep, dont let it fall off!

you mean stack 5 vengeance, switch to sor than switch to sov whe the stack are about to die ?

meh, i already have enough threat (3-4k tps and up to 6k tps on demon/undead) but its just that seeing some 5 or 6 fly of off is a bit sad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchimitch
    you mean stack 5 vengeance, switch to sor than switch to sov whe the stack are about to die ?

meh, i already have enough threat (3-4k tps and up to 6k tps on demon/undead) but its just that seeing some 5 or 6 fly of off is a bit sad lol.
    It felt like you have Ress Sickness^200 times eh? lol I know the feeling but still, that seal is so awesome.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Stood in the Fire DaveTheHunter's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Seal twisting is dead.

/thread