T6 set 2 bonus (spriest)

Anyone know if bliz is gonne change the (2) setbonus of the Shadow Absolution set ?
    Set 2: Increase the duration of your Shadow Word:Pain ability by 3 sec.
    since we refress SW:P with our MF its kinda useless setbonus..

Re: T6 set 2 bonus (spriest)

only advantage that i could think of is lose a talent point since your sw ticks longer and you got more time for a refresh on it ...

yeah i was hoping they would change it too, as most spriests would pick up that talent anyway

could easily be changed to having the same effect on either vt or dp.

It would be pointless to change it, it's a set bonus for an expansion that is effectively finished. You will be upgrading to blues in all likelihood in WotLK before you raid and even if you don't i'm not sure adjusting the set bonus is exactly an important thing for blizzard to be working on.

It does have the trival effect of changing the entire cast coefficent from 1.1 to 1.283, but of course this doesn't change anything per tick.

it only benefits from that extra 3 secs on the initial cast. when P&S refreshes it it goes back to 18 secs

Quote Originally Posted by Cleir
    it only benefits from that extra 3 secs on the initial cast. when P&S refreshes it it goes back to 18 secs
    looks even more useless then....

Why change a set bonus when the new tiers will be available?

Doesn't make sense. it's only a temporary loss. Besides, 2 piece T6 bonuses, generally suck as a whole as it is.

i gues idd that i better ignore the fact with the last patch changes..
    LK is just 2 weeks away and i'm actually happy with the gear i got atm..
    lvling will be np the first few lvles

i wrote a thread about t7 setboni, but i cant find it.. seems they deleted it :O

Tbh, blizz should have changed it anyway. T6 / sunwell gear are still being worn at level 78 - 80 for sure. (except a few pieces maybe). And during that entire time we have a useless setbonus, while other classes have better bonuses which are still usefull for them as well.