L2 read instead of QQ?

We are looking at some way of making Avenging Wrath and Divine Shield mutually exclusive. This may be through Forbearance

this means u wount get a 3 min forbearance when u use AW... stop the QQ... this just means that u wount be using bubble+AW at same time, but u will probly be able to use them 1 of the other, and if u cant realize that AW+bubble is a bit OP in a pvp scenario then u fail :P

cheers and much <3 to palas!
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

Re: L2 read instead of QQ?

Other idea was making the 11 Prot talent separate them, because it hurts Prot and Holy more than it does to Ret, I barely use AW unless 'AW + Zerk + Brooch on demand, Lets fuck up Flag Carrier Falcon Punch Move'.

Quote Originally Posted by xourico

this means u wount get a 3 min forbearance when u use AW... stop the QQ... this just means that u wount be using bubble+AW at same time, but u will probly be able to use them 1 of the other, and if u cant realize that AW+bubble is a bit OP in a pvp scenario then u fail :P

True... they give new way, its called 2min forebarance atm on live server.

Making AW cause forberance again is just plain and downright stupid, I'm looking forward to the devs thinking up a better way to make bubble and avenging wrath mutually exclusive.

OMF'in G.

PvP beats PvE about the nether region again.

You can't pop wings in PvE responsibly in many scenarios if Forebearance is attached. This was the reason why forebearance was removed from the ability in the first place. Getting a powerful and dangerous debuff is par for the course in PvE. When a raid brings a Ret (or Holy) paladin, that player is generally expected to 'bubble off' that debuff, at least the first time it's applied, in order to save the raid a substantial amount of grief (also, see Vanish, Cloak of Shadows, Iceblock, etc).

By forbidding for 2 minutes the use of bubble reactively due to the active use of a damage cooldown (one which PvE damage IS balanced around), you prevent the use of that active cooldown in many situations.

In fact, 2 minutes of Forebearance is twice as bad as it was in TBC, and Avenging Wrath is only 66% as powerful as it was.

This is a horribad fix.

Better ideas:
    *Limit AW forebearance to just the 20 seconds where it's active.

*Reduce all damage while bubbled by 50%, instead of just reduce the swingspeed.

*Bubble removes wings, and wings remove bubble. Make them mutually exclusive without adding Forebearance to AW.

Why are all these changes happening without public testing?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Deleted

Indeed, it's not 3 minutes. On live servers it's 2 minutes forbearance at the moment.

Cheers.

I never even used the wing + bubble combo. I think it was worthless. Bubble = Survibiility,Wings = INSTA DEATH!!

Retadins will still kill you in thier buble, although you might be able to get one attack off or so if they make AW cause forbearance. They need to nerf buble.

and if u cant realize that AW+bubble is a bit OP in a pvp scenario then u fail :P
    only a ridiculously terrible pally did this.

unless he really REALLY wanted to piss someone off.

until they fix it, its as good as worthless tho, and is the nerf i'm most pissed about tbh

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Dude.

Idol of the Silver Crescent + Essence of the Martyr.
    They do the exact same thing, yet they don't proc the same cooldown. Using one just procs a mini 20 second CD to keep them mutually exclusive, and to keep ThunderChickens from wtfpwning everyone every 2 minutes. (Not that they need anymore help with it )

Blizz. Do the same thing to Paladins.
    No more Forbearance off of Avenging Wrath, just proc that little mini CD to keep it and BoP or HoP (or whatever the hell you kids are calling it nowadays) mutually exclusive.

If only I worked for Blizzard...
    A rich man once told me: "Hey life's a funny thing."
    A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak...

Thank you Blizzard for a permanent Forbearance in raids.

Latest News

Ret Sucks in PvP at lvl 80 at the moment
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?