1. #1

    Most awesome looking addon?

    Here's for those of us who has an eye for pretty and perhaps superfluous things. What is the most awesome looking addon you've managed to get your hands on?

    SexyMap


    Personally I'm a big fan of SexyMap.
    Thankfully WoW Insider has a special column for addons, lest I would have missed it.

  2. #2

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    I get a headache feeling by looking at that map.

    Too much blue for me, my eyes burn lol.

  3. #3

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Look sexy, I will add to my addons list for LK.

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord Izenhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    There is only one Legion.
    Posts
    4,055

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Caster-like addon, but just too big with all those blue codes around it

  5. #5

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment
    I get a headache feeling by looking at that map.

    Too much blue for me, my eyes burn lol.
    It's configurable with different effects.
    And what you dont see is that those circles rotate, the inner one is counterclockwise and the outer one is clockwise.

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord Izenhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    There is only one Legion.
    Posts
    4,055

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Caster-like addon, but just too big with all those blue codes around it

  7. #7
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Addon? It's just a minimap texture, you might as well copy the texture, and use it along with a real minimap addon.
    I think the best combined texture & addon work I've ever see is the Diablo3Orbs by Roth, for his Diablo inspired UI.

    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=9175

    [img width=600]http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw19918.jpg[/img]

  8. #8

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment
    I get a headache feeling by looking at that map.

    Too much blue for me, my eyes burn lol.
    I agree, it does look nice but after a second of looking at it, I wanted to rip my eyes out. The blue must have that effect on me. lol

  9. #9

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Addon? It's just a minimap texture, you might as well copy the texture, and use it along with a real minimap addon.
    I think the best combined texture & addon work I've ever see is the Diablo3Orbs by Roth, for his Diablo inspired UI.

    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=9175

    [img width=600]http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw19918.jpg[/img]
    That's what I call sexy.. and just no the UI. You! Nezoia!

  10. #10

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    But I can't read whatever language that is... Lol

  11. #11
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    A smart person would realised it's just a screenshot from the download link, and not mine.

    I don't use the UI, I don't play hunter, I don't play dwarf, and I definitely don't speak german!

  12. #12

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    A smart person would realised it's just a screenshot from the download link, and not mine.

    I don't use the UI, I don't play hunter, I don't play dwarf, and I definitely don't speak german!
    Hehe there u are again Nezoia, posting a bitter answere. You clearly have no sense of humor im afraid

  13. #13

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Wow, like that diablo addon...I just did my own custom UI, but I may have to actually use that. Oh well, not like it's the first time I've thrown hours of my life away for pixels. :P
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

  14. #14

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    The mini map ui is pretty nice, i needed something to go on my UI like that. My other mini map one was a normal square map, but i couldn't remove my quest tracker, so sexymap gives that option so i'm happy =]

  15. #15

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Im downloading the Diablo one and waiting for the servers to go back up as I type.

  16. #16

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicola
    But I can't read whatever language that is... Lol
    ITS GERMAN DUDE!! \o

    Want me to translate it for ye?

  17. #17

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    While the default's for this mod aren't quite eye candy, the things this mod will do for your minimap's are. Just found this addon today myself and have played with it most of the day, its well worth the download.

  18. #18

    Re: Most awesome looking addon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwillow
    While the default's for this mod aren't quite eye candy, the things this mod will do for your minimap's are. Just found this addon today myself and have played with it most of the day, its well worth the download.


    Yep, totally worth it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •