Hybrid's Bright Side

Good morning, Paladins!

Note: IF YOU ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO READ THIS LINE. DO NOT ASSUME/PRE-JUDGE THAT IT IS A WALL TEXT OF QQ, READ THEN REPLY-That means, if I see any reply with "QQ MORE" or whatever lies under that category of replies I won't reply you cause you just proved that you're an uneducated monkey.

I know the number of QQ/Crying/Whinning threads are like being spammed in Paladin Forums and to some point I would understand that you guys are seeing just as "NERF TO THE GROUND BABY WOHO" stuff, what made it worse for you guys is other classes happiness upon your picked on class (as they call it). Understandable indeed but still, I say look at the Bright Side of your class. You're a Hybrid, you know what does that mean? You're a pure Hybrid, you do 3 different jobs. Healing, Tanking and Damage Dealing. Simply, you think that Ret talents got nerfed pretty much? just switch to either Tanking or Healing. At least that's how I look at it, I don't care if you flame me or insult me about it but uh well, I played both Protection and Retribution before this patch, I have no problem in going to Protection if Ret was SO NERFED the way you guys are making it to appear, in my eyes it's still a shiney class and a shiney talent tree both ways I got another hybrid, a Priest which I'll enjoy beside my Paladin.

Something else, I don't think that I'll leave the Ret Paladin and stop playing Ret cause it's my joy to oppose the public thoughts aka "LOLret" or "Loladin" by just proving that they're totally wrong. I proved it pre patch, and yes not through ZOMG ARENA, cause Arena in my eyes is nothing but a closed box for specific classes. But yet, I managed to see Retribution Paladins with Good Arena rating and that was pre Patch.. so I don't think it needed to be proven by me or as you guys probably say "You couldn't cause you're a noob!" hell if I care about what you think.

But anyways, the only thing I want to say to you guys, don't frown, you're a hybrid you can do whatever you want. If you hear people laughing at you cause you're a Lolret, simply think of them as what "Ghostcrawler" once called them, "They're Jerks".

You're playing the game for your own fun, not people's opinion. And if you didn't have fun while playing your Paladin I don't believe you, otherwise you wouldn't even level it.

Once we got BUFFED people QQed about us, let's wait and see what will they say about the Death Knight class once they hit 80, I played my friend's beta account for like an hour or so yesterday and I saw what a Death Knight is capable of doing.

Nope, I'm not rerolling over my Paladin, Never!

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Re: Hybrid's Bright Side

Warhammer's hype is over.

Paladins aren't going anywhere. No need to buff them now.

Iam surprised Blizzard likes Death Knights so much.

EQ:

Death Knight = Shadow Knight
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    Warhammer's hype is over.

Paladins aren't going anywhere. No need to buff them now.

Iam surprised Blizzard likes Death Knights so much.

EQ:

Death Knight = Shadow Knight
    Warhammer's hype?

By the way, I played Warhammer. It's a great game, it gives you a chance to be a Tank in PvP rather say RvR and it's well made. I still have my account, I just stopped playing it cause my friends stopped it. But I know well that I'm going back to it sooner or later .

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    Warhammer's hype?

By the way, I played Warhammer. It's a great game, it gives you a chance to be a Tank in PvP rather say RvR and it's well made. I still have my account, I just stopped playing it cause my friends stopped it. But I know well that I'm going back to it sooner or later .
    Restro Druid not a PvP tank?

Unholy Death Knight not a PvP tank?

Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

You're taking "Tank" definition for a Class that Survives/Outlast?? Ouchie, that's so sad.

I meant TANK as Defending your Team Mates with your abilities, only Warriors in WoW got Intervene and now somehow Protection Warriors got Vigilante if I'm not mistaken, but guess what? in every TANK class in Warhammer, it has those spells as "Passive", for my Chaos Chosen, I had Guard, Hold the Line and Challenge not to mention my auras that help a lot party based.

I'm really sorry, but you should re-Think about the Definition TANK in pvp

Educate yourself before you open your mouth.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

/agree Luthius

The biggest problem with Paladins isn't the class at all. It is the player, look at the volume of upset from paladins, it is just mind blowing. Warlocks and Shamans for hit pretty hard in this last patch to and do you see them crying as much as pallys are about the impending nerfs?

A skilled player could do everything with a pally and do it well, maybe not all at the same time but my with the spec/gear. The class really only had a few problems the changes introduced were pretty much a slap in the face to pallys. It was blizzard telling you "Most people that play pallys are just not good enough to play the class as intended so we are going to make it simple". Personally I find the class far less entertaining now then it was, it seems less divers and more of a "warrior want-a-be" then anything else.

As for the nerfs... All i have to say is you can't be surprised that they are coming then you got pallys being #1 Dmg and #1 Healing on the same fight. In the end the ultra skilled players that will push the class to the extreme will force blizzard to nerf you several more times till they finely feel like your less of a wrecking ball in BG's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.